Final Tape

-Intro-

Ovalsan: Ok final tape and we will call it a day and someone have something to show.

Sponge brain: Thanks for letting me to join this group now over the years I've been written down all the SpongeBob SquarePants that's been made tell one day I got a bootleg DVD of SpongeBob well it's a real nightmare when I first watch it.

Submitted for approval of the Midnight Society i playfor you but I must warn you it goes way off to normal SpongeBob.

Succu Sponge****

( viewing discretion is advised)

It was a usual day for Bikini Bottom it all started at the Krusty Krab it was business like normal until what would you call a sea witch and well she's missing Tyler breaking Fred the Fish leg and he says "My Leg!"

"Oh quit being a baby!" Shouted sea-witch not to making her order wow roasting Squidward seated next to Patrick who was staring into space and then to see which draws on his face and when SpongeBob gave see which her order she gave SpongeBob what seems to be a letter after work SpongeBob opened it and a number of challenges SpongeBob think it's going to be fun but oh boy he has no idea how wrong he is.

Now on the day of the challenge SpongeBob dressed like a knight with a bachelor in his right hand and he says "Am ready!" And then head to the field of battle.

Then a massive amount of water spread out around him leaving water around his head and when SpongeBob look up his opponents descend in her true form "See that you got my invented," says the sea witch who happened to be a succubus upon Landing "You can call me Demona Necro. " then Spongebob says " then you can call me-" but when Spongebob is about to finish his monologue the Moana with a tip of her left index finger melted his spatula.

Find Bob Davis agency in a cooking utensil being violated like that but unaware that Demona rammed her right hand into SpongeBob chest and crossed his heart.

When SpongeBob life is fading away his final thoughts are"Am ready am ready  am ready for heaven am ready am ready." Then Demona turns the audience and says "Not where your going." Then with a snap of a finger SpongeBob let out a big "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please mr. Satan I'm not a bad person." Then the next scene show SpongeBob impaled on the rotisserie stick slowly rotating counterclockwise.

-Outro-

Fairy Jug: Oh man that was out of lift field.

Loud Crook: yeah same from one car to another this is beyond cruel.

Canal writer:Yeah this is a auntie fanstory.

Sponge brain: it's still scary whenever I watch it.

Ovalsan: well it seems to be a warning cut down SpongeBob or they will burn down all they hold near and dear.

Sponge brain:What kind of monster would do such a terrible thing to SpongeBob?

Ovalsan: all I do have a private word with this one.

When the other guests leave Ovalsan is lift with one other and then deactivate Alias mode.

Ovalsan: have you ever watched any other Nick shows besides SpongeBob spinoff Patchy the Pirates? Have you ever seen any interested good show that's being aired on Nicktoons as a death sentence to please SpongeBob little cold so he can stay on top?

Patchy: but SpongeBob is life there's no other show like it.

Ovalsan: let me think there's it's Pony middlemost post the Barbarian and the troll and I don't know oh yeah glitch Techs!

Patchy:Why would I?

Ovalsan: oh I didn't know Jose more intelligence for the team that does not relapse on one thing over and over.

Patchy: Your point?

Ovalsan: this kind of reminds me of a joke what do you get when a fandom as a banded and treated like trash!

Patchy:Ah..............Wambo?

Ovalsan: I'll tell you what you get you get what you deserve!

Then Ovalsan pull out a gun on Patchy and thus ends our story.......................................bang!