Outro

Current time I have with Nick is over Prometheus SpongeBob SquarePants just that it became an idol and unhealthy Idol to be exact the spin-offs like Camp Coral on Paramount Plus doesn't make much sense and the Patrick Star show my God that show is a mental health problem in carnett's.

But that be at least one more loud House series to even out with one to be with Loir loud but that be for Paramount plus reasons to me that is.

Have a look at Lucy louds favorite show be more of a week-long special at least and avatar The Last Airbender there should be at least two more just to complete the cycle the Kiyoshi books maybe good but it not what I had in mind. And the Nicktoons death treatment is just too sad towards it's Pony and I don't mind those before but fairly odd parents should have ended sooner in a better way.

One last thing the issue with the Netflix avatar The Last Airbender series who is have something similar to The Whispers in Final Fantasy 7 remake?

Let me explain the whispers in Final Fantasy 7 or entities are meant to make sure things go by the book but only intervene if seems CVS in the main story there could be something similar that will result in a different outcome for instance Azula facing and just to finish the job a mistake that the original Azula made that cost her everything just having Katara technically defeating Fire Lord ozai and type of title file on I know it doesn't work like that but that's what would happen.

Hope you enjoyed the ghost tapes please vote share and comment on what you like about the story.

Thinks for reading.