Tape four

-Intro-

Loud Crook: know if you read the loud verse reports that some of the the loud siblings before the instant he fell into a temporary coma 7 months, to be exact have an experiment of a sudden loud gone wrong but it had other side effects the post had temporarily gave any streaming device in the area a free a map of what's called Nexus Flex and what I can safe for now it Let the parents and those they are acquainted with them to watch unusual shows that star those kids.

Canal writer: now it's been written in medical journals that says those been to a, I'll let the believe they've been in alternate universes.

Lord Crook: however that one loud that's in the tape we about to play her, seems to be what she called a nightmare come true but there will be no spoilers.

Canal writer: so submitted for the approval of the AV Midnight Society we play for you without spoilers

Lucy Louds Vampire of Eelancholia story's.

The Vampire of Eelancholia are hosting a wedding in the castle for the wedding of mistress Lucy loud and her fiance Lourdes France to seem to look like the bus of that the actual Lucy has but they also have a guest to have a reproductive medium a succubus named Demona to have the air but Demona is kind of a hooker and Succubus and are the only demons that can reproduce any kind of monsters but they are an endangered species and won't have any custody of any Offspring they reproduce does accidentally having Lucy take her place and that you have to wait to see and find out.

-Outro-

Ovalsan: yeah I do recall what happened next kind of reminds me of the rumors in vampire the Masquerade but that's a long time ago.

Fairy Jug: Nick would never had someone that controversial.

Ovalsan: because they're afraid that the audience is growing up.

Loud Crook: yeah it's a sad truth and Nick is check it out and shoving all the Spongebob they can down our throats.

Canal writer: and the final tape is going to scar almost every SpongeBob fan if this gets out.