Tape two

Ovalsan: now there are times I wonder if things are for us are protecting swellview from evil or from itself?

Loud Crook:Now I know you must find Dimensions like that and others really dumb and prone to repeat but what you're about to show will be borderline mean.

Fairy Jug: yeah and after that swelled you never did game shows again after that due to host press a grudge Piper for getting her fired.

Ovalsan: well having it to be a Brain squeezers episode made swellview look like the dumbest town in the world so submitted for the approval of the AV Midnight Society I play for you

Brain squeezes Swellview addition

Swellview got game show fever when brain screws are holding auditions in their Town not knowing what the game shows about and Piper Hart got in with Jasper and other two dimwits and a danger for the opposing team. The hosts however Demona Necro seem to have other plans.

Once the game begins Piper team got doink with almost every question wrong lean-to near fatal doinks like acid sprayed instantly kill one of Piper's team members the other got gunned down intentionally leaving Jasper well let say his doink is NSFW if you know what I mean leave pipe with the tried and last question that was a trick question not even swellview can answer and fell down a trapdoor through a meat grinder and most swellview are blue Beasley enjoying it and starting to eat the meat of Piper's team.

Loud Crook:I know Swellview that dumb butt not even day won't stoop to cannibalism.

Ovalsan: wait till you see the post credit scene and see where it's going next.

After the taping the producer is upset on how it turned into a red light Horror Show when he caught up to the actress that played the Demona Lisa heart wind demon like when popped out of her back so I had to take off but before she flies out of anyone's reach she says the producer " give this message to all the SpongeBob fans all over the world," then Lisa turned around showing her face showing that Demona is more than just a character " are blind faith has harmed Nick more than ever and I'm coming for him because he wants to play God then be ready to take on the devil."

Then a gay of pure fire opened above her and she's like towards it.

-outro-

Ovalsan: no she got my attention.

Fairy Jug:well she what we call transubus while the Male I'll call Imubumission.

Loud Crook:Even is she one of what could  be a enemy to the Tellanrain she did have a part in the tape after the next.

K-Burger: in fact me and one other I have been looking into one of your cases and may have some feed that may interest you.

Ovalsan: proceed