Act V: Hello Again

A/N: I'm back again!

How are all of you enjoying the story so far? 

I know. Not a lot of Star Warsy stuff going on, but it will come soon. :DDD

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu looked at the door Huolin was pulled into. It was none other than Naeun's dressing room. The Taiwanese idol, who was usually rather calm was now restless. Tzuyu respected Naeun a lot as a veteran idol just like the other members of Apink. However, she could shake this feeling of anger being directed towards her.

"Whats Naeun-sunbaenims relationship with Huolin?" She wondered. This question would be left unanswered as Tzuyu decided to turn around and leave. An irritable face plastered on and the venue staff of the GDAs were a little terrified of her. She just had this dominant exuding aura coming from her that made the air around them heavy.

Tzuyu returned to the dressing room where the other members were currently getting some water. When the maknae came inside, she dropped down on her seat with a huff. 

Her members, save for one who was missing, all stole a glance at heir maknae. They were surprised to see Tzuyu in a bad mood, seeing how she was in such a good one moments ago.

"Is she okay?" Nayeon asked, leaning over to Jeongyeon.

"Hmm..." Jeongyeon placed her fingers under her chin as the 2yeons began observing the Taiwanese idol. 

Tzuyu let out a heavy irritated sigh, grabbing a water bottle beside her. She opened it with some aggressiveness and chugged the whole bottle down in one go.

"Definitely not" Jeongyeon concluded, with her fellow Yeon nodding her head.

Naeun's dressing room

"Hey, hey! No need to pull!" Hojin exclaimed after being dragged into his fellow cast mates dressing room. 

"Hehe! Sorry about that." Naeun apologized but her giggles made it seem otherwise. Though Hojin could careless seeing how they are relatively close friends. "She can't stay here for too long after all. She and her group have to go out in the viewing area after all."

"Fair enough" Hojin agreed, his eyes scanning around. There were only Naeun's staff around, to which he greeted as they made eye contact. There definitely wasn't an idol in here, besides the one standing in front of him. "Is she not here?"

"She should be coming soon" Naeun stated. Just as she said that, a couple of knocks were heard. Naeun clapped happily upon hearing it. "Oh! That must be her!" 

Naeun rushed over to the door way, just opening it enough for her to see who it was. Judging from the giggles and excitable talking, Hojin assumed it was the TWICE member.

"I wonder who it could be..." Hojin wondered. He was surprised that this member knew who he was. A lot of the times, people who watch movies or shows just concentrate on the actors and maybe the directors. Stunt choreographers like him are rarely noticed. "Who in TWICE would like action? ... ... Dahyun? Jeongyeon?"

While Hojin was lost trying to guess who it was. Naeun invited the said TWICE member in. When the door closed, the sound of it clicking caused Hojin to look at the doorway.

There he saw the TWICE member. He was surprised he guessed right.

 He was surprised he guessed right