Act XI: Dark Contact

A/N: Hey everyone. Been a long time.

Sorry for the long wait! There's just a lot going on right now so I rarely have time to rest, let alone write. That being said, with the current state of the world and the uneasy future has made me become a little more cautious in how I am organizing my time.

I'll still try my best to update. 

Do not worry, I will not be abandoning any stories.

Thank you the continuous support!

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm?" Hojin looked over to the exit. He felt something off in the air. He was about to take a step forward before someone tapped on his shoulder beside him. Hojin looked over and was surprised to see IU smiling and waving at him. "Oh!"

"Annyeohaseyo sunbaenim" Hojin greeted, lowering his head to greet the singer.

"Annyeohaseyo! I'm glad I caught you. There's a lot of people here tonight. A lot more than I thought" Jieun expressed, taking a good look around the venue. Idols, actors, actresses, models, and MCs all dancing, talking or drinking.

"This is already way past my comfort zone to be honest... Plus... Naeun-noona kind of abandoned me" Hojin said, having to raise his voice due to the loud music and chatter.

"Don't like parties?" IU asked, feeling concern for the boy as his face distorted into discomfort.

"I'm more of a stay at home kind of guy you know? Watching Netflix, eating good food thats bad for me all by myself like a sad individual" 

IU busted out laughing at his sudden confession of his life at home. "I-I'm sorry... I just... Didn't expect you to say that"

"If I'm not doing that, I'm at work, jumping off of buildings and getting beat up." Hojin continued, but this time he had a smile on his face. 

"Your life seems pretty tough. How often do you get injured?" IU asked, really curious about what it's like to be a stunt performer. She can only imagine the pain he has to go through.

"He's pretty good at not getting injured" A familiar feminine voice came from behind them. Kang Sora waved at the two, wearing the same beautiful black dress. "Sorry for interrupting."

"No, no it's okay. Nice to see you again Sora-unnie. I didn't know you knew Hojin-shi"

"We worked together on a couple of projects. Plus, I'm a big fan of his work myself" Sora said, her compliments making Hojin feel a little flustered. "One of the hardest working guys I have ever met"

"What's it like working with him?" IU asked, wanting to know the details of behind the scenes.

"Not that much different from now" Sora answered. "He's really laid back and easy to talk to. He takes his job very seriously, and the fights he does in some scenes are insane. I heard from some of my friends that directors actually have to ask him to slow down because the camera can't catch his movements."

IU's jaw dropped at the piece of information. "Whoa... I hope I get to do some sort of action movie soon... I want to get the chance to work with you too!"

"I'm sure it'll happen at some point" Hojin replied, knowing fully well it was possible. He has seen IUs performances on TV. Her acting was getting better and better as time passed, he has no doubts she will end up with a more serious role at some point.

"Oh! I just remembered something!" Sora turned to the young man beside her. "I heard your contract with your stunt company is ending soon. Are you going to head some where else?"