Act VIII: Party Poopers

A/N: Hey everyone! Finally got the chance to update this story. Sorry it took a while. M.R. took a lot out of me and I wanted this chapter to done well. 

Thank you for your patience guys!

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I had a lot of dun writing it!

Cheers!

~~~~~

"Wow... I was uh... Not expecting this..." Hojin stood at the entrance of the party along with Naeun. This was a proper American style after party. There was a whole bar, plus snacks being served on tables while some of the fancier stuff was being held by waiters, walking around. Everyone was still dressed in their fancy attire, so it honestly felt like a Hollywood after party.

"What were you expecting?" Naeun asked, curious as to what Hojin had in mind.

"I don't know... Uh... Like a calmer atmosphere?" He answered. "I didn't expect like a proper party, party"

"Idols got to let loose too ya know?" Naeun replied, whacking Hojin's shoulder. "To be honest, almost every idol is starving afterwards. Performing, watching, red carpets and all that. See?" Naeun pointed to the snacks table. There he saw male and female idols taking plates and plates of food.

"Fair enough" Hojin nodded, completely understanding the situation. "I'm kind of hungry too"

"Then let's go. I'm starving" The Apink member, took Hojin's hand and the two made their way over to the refreshment table. 

The two's arrival and how they arrived did catch some eyes. After all Naeun is well known to be one of the most stunning visuals of the late 2nd generation idol groups. With age, her beauty only matured, garnering even more eyes than before.

 With age, her beauty only matured, garnering even more eyes than before

(For the people who don't know who she is and what she looks like. I do not own the picture. Please don't sue me.)

"Noona..." Hojin began, feeling the eyes on them and getting a bit uncomfortable.

"Mmm?" Naeun hummed, looking at the table of snacks and seeing her options.

"People are staring us" The boy whispered.

"Hmm?" Naeun looked up from the table and turned her head to check. She did see some stares from men and women but as soon as she noticed them, they all turned away. She returned to Hojin, shrugging her shoulders. "So? It's not like were doing anything weird."

"Here hold this for me" Naeun handing Hojin a plate, to which he held, just as she asked. He was occupied with everyone else eying them, so he didn't really register what was going on with her.

"Do we really have to hold hands though?" Hojin asked. More people were pouring in and it only made the young man more anxious. 

"Oh! This looks good!" Naeun picked out some desserts laid out, placing it on the plate. She pretty much was ignoring Hojin's concerns, more focused on the eating part. "Oh, Hojin they have pineapple cakes too!"