SEVEN

Goood Morning! :)

SANDRO

"Is it your first time to ride a kalesa?" I asked Louise who was sitting beside me in the kalesa. My instincts just told me to ask her on a kalesa ride and she said yes.

She nodded. "Oo. Wala kasi akong kasama kaya hindi ko sinusubukan." She replied shyly.

"Well, I'm here." I replied.

"Yeah.Tapos nafa-fall na naman ako sa galawan mo." She mumbled.

I chuckled and looked at her eyes. "Let's go out then and let's see what happens next." I found myself saying.

Her eyes widened. "Hala siya oh."

"What do you say Louise? Let's date exclusively. If we click, we click. If not, walang samahan ng loob."

"Ganyan ka ba sa mga nagkakagusto sa iyo?" She asked.

"Not all. But hey, it's called dating for a reason to see if you and the person are compatible or not." I stated.

"May point ka." She agreed.

I nodded. "Yeah. So, what do you think? Date me exclusively?" I asked. She nodded in agreement that Wednesday afternoon at the Calle Crisologo. It was a good day.

"Did you get laid?" Simon asked as I went to see him in the hotel room he booked for the three of us.

My brows furrowed. "I did not!"

"You were smiling from ear to ear."

"Smiling doesn't mean I got laid Si." I told him.

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Where is Vinny?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "We parted ways in Calle Crisologo."

"What is with the two of you that we came all the way from the north?"

"I'm dating. Exclusively." I grinned at him.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes Si, I am serious."

"Who is it? Is is Samantha? Audrey? Maya? Kate?" He asked.

"What?" I muttered in confusion.

Simon shrugged his shoulders. "Those were the women who you are close with that I know of."

"Maya and I drifted apart after London. Samantha is just a friend. Audrey is dating Liam. I've lost contact with Kate after graduation."

My brother laughed. "Slow down Sands. You are very defensive in that matter. Are you that serious about dating exclusively?" He asked.

"Yes Simon. I am hella serious." I answered.

"Don't tell me it's that curly girl from before Sands?" He guessed.

I smiled. "Her name is Louise."

Simon looked at me, amused. "Wow Sands. Way to go on dating one of your fans."

I scoffed a laugh. "I'm not really sure if she is a fan Si. Sometimes she is, sometimes she is not."

"Well, you figure that on your own," He responded and looked at his phone. "Vinny says he's coming with Jollibee take and he has something to say."

I stared at Simon. "Really? The Vinny wants to say something?"

"Apparently so." He muttered. I could only sigh.