100k UPDATE!!!!!

Hi guys! Thank you so much for 100k reads!!! Wow, I can't believe it. This book suddenly gained a lot of traction which I'm happy about. I've been writing an extended chapter showing Harley and Parker in their adult lives and what became of them and whether or not they eventually find their way back to each other.

The only thing I've been worried about is whether or not it'll 'ruin' the essence of the book. I wanted to show the difference between first love and true love. You know how every teenager believes that they'll be with their 16 year old boyfriend forever and ever? I wanted to show how this doesn't always happen in real life. That, no matter how in love you think you are certain situations can bring you apart and not everyone finds their way back.
But don't get me wrong first love can definitely be true love at times.
I've been warned to leave it as it is and to not do an epilogue but I want to hear from you, the readers.

Do you want to know what became of Pencils and Spidey or would you rather it be left to your imagination? It's up to you. If so, it shall be posted on Valentine's Day.

Also I'm currently in the middle of writing two other books, one is a wlw book and the other is a POC couple,? let me know which one you want first!
They'll be sure to tug at your heartstrings! So stay tuned and follow for more updates, my lovelies!!!
P.s if you haven't voted on all the chapters I'd really appreciate it if you went back and did so xx

Also if anyone wants to help design a new cover or talk about the story in general just drop me a dm xx

Thank you guys so much <3 lots of love, KB❤️‍🔥