Chapter 18

Authors note- just finished writing the entire book so I'll be releasing chapters more frequently. Let me know if you're as excited as I am!

It takes me a few seconds to regain my breath after stepping out of Jasmin's ridiculous pink range rover. This superhero catsuit with a plunging neckline was way too tight on me and was starting to give me an awkward wedgie. It is practically cutting off my blood circulation but Cassie assures me that it makes my breasts look enormous and I was guaranteed to make a lads head spin so fast it'd leave his body so I guess I'll have to get used to the pain.

I'm not even sure if I want any lads head to spin, maybe Parkers.

I stand sandwiched between Cassie and Jasmin looking out onto Kimberly Siu's huge Halloween decorated house. There were cotton webs streaked all over the walls outside with plastic spiders attached to them. The lights shined neon green which provided some sort of spookiness to the party. Plastic signs saying "Boo!" and "Trick or Treat!" are attached to the walls and a bowl of sweets sits on the porch. It looks like a lot of effort has been put into it but knowing Kim she probably hired someone to do it for her.

Cassie is dressed in a delicately beautiful tinker-bell costume with her long blonde hair pinned up high on her head. The green dress clung tightly to her skin and made her green eyes stand out even more. She has these little cute face gems stuck to her cheeks and eyelids which sparkled every time she smiled. Jasmin is dressed as Princess Jasmine from the Disney movies with light blue harem pants and a sequinned off the shoulder matching crop top. She let her hair flow down her back and added some little butterfly clips to a few strands to decorate it.

They both look ridiculously hot and I feel very out of place and not to mention, stepping into a party with two of the most sought after girls in Beaumont places a huge magnifying glass on me. What if I can't compete?

I don't know how long I'll be able to cope without reaching my social limit but I hope it's long enough to at least have fun with Parker.

Jasmin's bare tummy is showing with the blue ring on her belly button on full display. Her stomach was flat and she had curves in all the best places. Her full lips were painted seductively red and she pursed them at every opportunity, letting everyone imagine what it was like to kiss Jasmin Jelani.

Cassie looks a little uncomfortable in her costume but she manages to mask it well with a false confident smile. In reality, she's worried about seeing Sander and him not fancying her enough. To me, she looks as gorgeous as ever and I hope he seed that. Wisps of the pale blonde hair that didn't make it into the bun flow behind her in the wind.
Her lips were also pursed and glossed and she keeps tapping her gold polished fingernails irritably against her phone case.

"Are we going to go in or not?" She growled, impatiently. "I'm starting to get flipping frostbite in my toes."

Jasmin kicks some gravel with her heel in the direction of the open front door where a few people were lingering around smoking into the open air.

"Alright, let's go." She shrugs.

Kim's house in itself was huge but not as big as Jasmin's. I feel a little giddy about finally being in the 'know' for all the cool sixth form parties. This is where all the magic happens.

Jasmin looks over her shoulder, her hair swishing as her head moves. "You coming?"

I nod my head, suddenly aware of the fact that I hadn't left the spot we were standing in and start walking towards the doors.

The smell of marijuana and beer hits me as soon as I enter. The large speakers placed next to a table filled with snacks plays an old Rihanna song and a few people I recognise from school were dancing lazily in the middle of the living room holding plastic cups of alcohol and dressed as ridiculous characters.