Deku

We were all early on the train that day, as Nighteye's agency was an hour away from UA.

"Are you ready, Midoriya?" I glanced over the younger boy who was with us. Mirio looked at him too, flashing him a big confident smile.

"Ah, a bit nervous." Midoriya chuckled softly.

I gave him a smile, understanding how nervous he was. I was too when I first came to meet Sir Nighteye. Mirio also brought me to him simply because he talked too much about me when they first met. Sir Nighteye was curious about the star that Mirio kept on mentioning so I had to come over. He employed me right at that moment.

Mirio didn't have that problem since Sir Nighteye asked specifically for him. The reason why? We don't know but I had always assumed it was because Mirio reminded him so much of All Might.

"Just breathe in and breathe out. Don't forget." I shared the tip with him. Midoriya was hunched on his seat, giving me a sense that he was more worried than he let on.

Mirio leaned down a bit to join in on our conversation. Since I was not that tall, I could easily talk to Midoriya unlike him who had to bend down.

"Listen to Y/N, she gives awesome advice." Mirio winked at me and I rolled my eyes at his play flirting. "She's pretty too, don't you think?"

"Yes." Then Midoriya flushed, "Well, it isn't as though I think she's pretty and I want to be her boyfriend. I admire her and I think it is so amazing that you have such a talented girlfriend! I like you two together! Don't take it the wrong way, senpai!"

"Oh, no no...you have it all-"

But as to be expected, Mirio took it all in a stride, "I'm so lucky, aren't I?"

I wanted to hit him but we were in front of a first year so I will let it slide. But how can he not see how his words were affecting me? How can he not notice how my heart practically wants to jump over to him, offering itself to him?

Midoriya nodded enthusiastically, humoring Mirio.

"Do you like anyone, Midoriya?" Mirio changed the subject and I was just so grateful that he did. The entire train ride focused on Midoriya and the gravity girl that Nejire once mentioned during dinner.

When we arrived in the agency, Mirio and I reminded Midoriya that Sir Nighteye was a strict man but he honored energy and humor above all. If he wanted to be accepted, he had to make Sir Nighteye laugh.

I walked behind the two, putting my bag on my table just outside Sir's office, noting that the reports Bubble Girl usually leaves for me to discuss with Sir Nighteye were not there. Did she report to him herself?

When I jogged over to Mirio and Midoriya, we found Bubble Girl strapped to the tickle machine that Sir Nighteye had in his office. He only used it when things are boring and he needed to bring the humor back in his office.

"Just tell me what will happen, okay Mirio? I'll just check my e-mails." I whispered to Mirio as he and Midoriya watched the scene unfold.

I left Sir's office and went back to my table. Mirio was tasked to introduce the first year to the agency so I won't meddle anymore. I just hope Midoriya will do well on the first impression he will leave on Sir Nighteye. It was crucial.

After a few minutes, Mirio was escorting Bubble Girl out of the office.

"How was it?" I watched as Mirio helped Bubble Girl to her seat, since the other was out of breath.

"Ah, it isn't too good, Midoriya kind of offended Sir Nighteye." Mirio answered me, "They had a discussion about All Might and one thing led to another." It was a well-known fact that Sir Nighteye was a big fan of All Might - his office had a lot of memorabilia just in case someone forgets this fact.

And no one must bring up All Might unless they're ready for a heated discussion.

"Oh no." I bit my lower lip. Let's just hope you find your way out of this, Midoriya.

We heard movement in the office, I feared for the worst but knew Sir Nighteye was a rational man. As soon as the sounds died down, the three of us decided to interrupt.

"I'm hiring him, Mirio." Sir Nighteye announced.

I looked around the room, Sir Nighteye's All Might memorabilia seemed unharmed. There were foot tracks everywhere, even the ceiling. What were they-

Wait. Was he... Whatever Sir Nighteye told Midoriya to do, the young boy did it with the goal to not ruin the merchandise. I stared at the boy on the floor, wondering what kind of abilities he had.

As soon as Midoriya received the stamp, we started cleaning up.

"Sorry." Midoriya piped from the side, cleaning up his shoe prints from the wall. He and Mirio were straightening up the place while I fixed the documents - it was a good thing I know everything on these papers.

"Don't worry about it. You're gonna have such a great time here! Sir is an amazing mentor!" Mirio told him as he fixed the standee, "You alright there, star?" He glanced over to me, walking over and crouching down. "Wow, that's a lot of files. Do you need help?"

"No no, I'm good. Just make sure everything is okay." I told him without tearing my eyes away from the files in my hand.

"Why are you looking, Midoriya?" Beside me, Mirio was grinning from ear to ear at a flustered Midoriya.

"Nothing! I wasn't staring!" The boy denied pretty loudly.

I laughed at his obvious embarassment, does he act a lot like this when he's blushing?

"You're wondering how I managed to get such a pretty girlfriend huh? Or maybe why she even agreed to go out with me?" Mirio supplied different questions, "Or why I was calling her star?"

In his embarrassment, Midoriya managed to mumble, "The last one."

Mirio stood up, loving that he could tell the story again. While he answered the first year, Mirio went back to cleaning up. I listened to how he told the younger boy about the story of how we met, how amazed he was that I could always find him, and that I could tell where he was even when he was doing his best to hide from me.

His voice was always a mixture of being proud, and being ecstatic that he has met someone like me. It felt good that he always sounded that way whenever people asked, Nejire confirms that it was the same manner he answers even if I'm not around. She says that it was even more livelier especially if I'm not around.

And he always ends the story with the same statement he told Midoriya,

"As much as I want to hide myself from everyone else, star always sees me."