Compound

We knew exactly who to watch out for and for two weeks, I scouted with the heroes until we found the Shie Hassaikai compound. Sir Nighteye apparently used his quirk on a suspect, taking a piece of item from him and bringing it to me for confirmation. Although he could see the images in his mind's eye, Sir Nighteye wanted a second opinion.

Yes. The dark aura flooded the compound, making my eyes water.

"You did well, North Star. We can start the raid as soon as possible." Sir Nighteye informed me when he dropped me off in school. "Get some rest. I have informed Principal Nezu that you will be resting for today."

I smiled sleepily. Working on this mission made sure I was on my feet for the longest time. Sir Nighteye did discourage me from doing that but the heroes were all on the line constantly, giving new information every single day. It was important that I receive all calls, join all stealth missions, and verify locations.

***

"Star? Star?"

I groaned softly, swatting Mirio away. What was he doing in my room? I heard his low chuckle before he started kissing me all over the face.

"You're back!" He was wearing the biggest smile when I opened one eye. "What time did you get here?"

I closed my eyes again, "About six. Sir Nighteye brought me home." Mirio joined me in bed, "Don't you have classes to attend today, Miri?"

"Oh yes but I had to see you! I missed you! We barely saw each other in the two weeks that's you've been gone." That was partly true. I was barely in the school because I was joining the heroes on the field constantly. Mirio and the others were told to attend school while waiting.

Mirio pulled me to his chest, "Is there any updates?"

I shook my head.

"None?"
"Can't say."

I cuddled closer to Mirio, enjoying his warmth and his embrace. "Oh right. I forgot. We aren't allowed to discuss it." He sighed before pressing his lips on my forehead. "You're amazing today, star."

***

We all received a message late that night about the raid. I sat on my bed, awake for only a few minutes.

When I turned my head to the window, I spotted Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki outside by the lamppost. They were all carrying their cellphones, obviously talking about the raid.

I wanted to join them but I was still so sleepy. Instead, I watched them, knowing that this time... They will be taking over.

Do your best. Save Eri.

***

"Guide him." Was my strict direction. I was back to my duties and I knew exactly what Sir Nighteye was telling me. Since Lemillion could easily go maneuver his way towards Eri, I could give him clear directions where she was.

We stood quietly in the meeting area, awaiting instructions. Mirio grabbed my hand tightly, as we received information on the quirks of the members.

"We'll see each other later." Mirio told us. Nejire and Tamaki nodded. I could feel the tension in the air.

Our goal was to resue Eri no matter what it takes.

My eyes were still a bit irritated, even after a long rest. Mirio glanced over to me, quietly asking if I was okay. I gave him a smile, assuring him about it. There is no use worrying him when he already had enough on his plate.

As soon as we entered the compound, problem started. It seemed like the Shie Hassaikai was waiting for us. The front door was blocked by the members of the group, breaking and spreading out teams thin.

"The Ryukyu Agency will take care off him!"

In the midst of the dust and particles flying in the air, I have to push through. I have to guide Mirio. I ran after them as Fat Gum led the way.

"Are you okay, North Star?" Sir Nighteye ran beside me, noticing my discomfort.

"Yes Sir." I answered, keeping a close eye on Mirio. We were blocked by more men but we pressed on.

I activated my quirk once the secret passage way was opened. "Deku, let me see you!" I ran over to Midoriya, analyzing him quickly. Eri's glow was still on him. It was faint but it was there, a white light. "She's here." I can see her light, it was very faint. "Her glow is moving. They know. They're taking her away."

Mirio frowned deeply, "I'll catch up to them. What direction are they taking, star?"

"Straight ahead, Lemillion. Go save Eri."

Then he disappeared.

Suddenly the floor started moving, Sir Nighteye turned to me, "Can you detect him?"

"Yes sir but he's fast..." I blinked, looking around a moving room was too much for my already sensitive eyes. "He's manipulating the wall from..." I jumped back from the rushing wall which would have crushed me if I didn't move.

And then everything went dark.