Chapter 2: Princess from Another World

3rd Person POV

It's been a whole month since Y/N has arrived in this reality, and during that timeframe, he was able to make some unexpected friends, something he was surprised of since where he came from, friendship was nonexistent. His home was redecorated and turned more lavish, and thankfully, he got himself some food to snack on as well.

The only problem to him was that snake Sunset. Every since he started to properly attend CHS, Sunset has made several advances on Y/N, none of which have done jack squat. She even had the audacity to send some of her cronies to intimidate Y/N, but each time they would be sent packing, clearly fearing the young man.

Y/N hoped that one day, Sunset will change her ways and look towards a more nicer side of her. Maybe he thought that day would come soon.

He wouldn't have to wait long.

Y/N POV

Waking up, I drag myself out of bed, another day of school, learning stuff that I already know. I sigh to myself, walk towards the closet, and grab my dress clothes. Proceeding to walk down stairs and towards the kitchen, I pour myself some cereal and begin to munch on it, mentally talking to myself.

Y/N (Thinking): Damn, its been a whole month and somehow I've been able to adapt to my surrounding, make friends with some of the most unlikely people, and overall, be a more positive person.

Y/N gets up after finishing his bowl of cereal, he brings it towards the sink and cleans out the excess milk left in the bowl, dumping it into the other side of the sink, leaving it there to thoroughly clean it later.

Grabbing my bag with my textbooks and other sheets of paper, I walk out the door and onwards towards the school.

Timeskip

Reaching the school, I look up and mentally sigh to myself.

Y/N (Thinking): Even though this has given me stuff that I would never hope to achieve, it stains drains me to walk into this building.

Before I can even take a step towards the building, the statue next to me begins to ripple, kind of like water if you throw stones at it.

Y/N: That's... Odd?

Before I can make heads or tails of why the statue is doing that, the statue spits out a girl and a purplish dog.

Y/N: What the fuck!?

Getting a closer look, the girl appears to have dark people hair with pinkish highlights threw the middle, her shirt is blueish with a pink tie of the top, and is equipped with a back pack. Her skirt purple with boots that also purple with black tips, she also appears to have what looks like a star on her skirt.

The dog is also very discerning, being mostly purple with greenish fur on the sides of his head and top, he also has a collar with a goldish tag hanging off of it