Chapter 3: Teaching A Princess

(Y/N) POV

We make our way to the cafeteria and see students eating and chatting with others. I mentally sigh to myself, always hating school food. Twilight looks up at my expression and questions.

Twilight Sparkle: What's wrong Y/N?

I look back down at her and answer.

Y/N: It's nothing important, just a personal gripe. Look, let's just get our lunch and find a spot to sit at.

Moving towards the counter, we spot Fluttershy getting her lunch, and Twilight decides to asks her a question when she grabs her tray.

Twilight Sparkle: Look, I know we've just met, but I was wondering if you might be able to help me with something.

Fluttershy: Of Course!

She grabs a bowl of fruit, with Twilight following suit. I don't necessarily grab anything since I can wait till I get home for a meal.

Twilight Sparkle: I've decided to run for Princess of the Fall Formal, and-

Fluttershy seems shocked by her response, and drops the bowl of fruit, the result of which spilling all over her shirt.

Y/N: Dang, that must suck.

Fluttershy: Oh! Oh, gosh! Sorry. It's just, oh, running for Fall Formal Princess is a really bad idea.

Fluttershy grabs stack of napkins and begins to wipe the stains off of Twilight's shirt, while she does this, Twilight questions Fluttershy.

Twilight Sparkle: Why?

Fluttershy: Sunset Shimmer wants to be Fall Formal Princess, and when she wants something, she gets it! She'll make life awful for anyone who stands in her way. Just ask the girl who ran against her for Princess of the Spring Fling.

The lunch lady, aka Granny Smith, gives Fluttershy and apple as the three of them make there way towards a table.

Y/N (Thinking): Jesus, this Sunset bitch is more of a narcissistic asshole then I imagined her to be.

Twilight Sparkle: I have to try!

Fluttershy: Oh, I don't think you understand. You'd have to convince everyone here to vote for you instead of her: the athletes, the fashionistas, the dramas, the eco-kids, the techies, the rockers...

We glance and around and see everybody in there own separate friend groups, dedicated to their own interests.

Twilight Sparkle: Why is everypony-

Spike pokes out of the body and slaps Twilight to correct her.

Twilight Sparkle: Uh, everybody separated this way?

Y/N: Cause of that bitch Sunset.

Fluttershy: Maybe it was different at your old school, but at CHS, everybody sticks to their own kind. One thing that they do have in common is that they know Sunset Shimmer is gonna rule the school until we graduate.

Twilight: Not if can help it!

She start chewing on her apple and decides to ask Fluttershy.

Twilight Sparkle: Where would I find the head of the party planning committee?

Y/N: Don't worry, I know exactly where she is, I can take you there.

Twilight Sparkle: Thank you, Y/N

After finishing her meal, we both say goodbye to Fluttershy as we make our way towards the gym.