Chapter 6: The Fall Formal Bout

(Y/N) POV

The scene cuts back to the Carousel Boutique after cleaning up the gym a few hours ago. With night approaching, the girls and I begin to prepare for the Fall Formal, and the inevitable encounter with Sunset Shimmer.

I stand idle by as the girls talk about the job we did at the gym. 

Fluttershy: I still can't believe we pulled that off!

Rainbow Dash: I can! We're awesome!

Y/N: Shocked me too, but we should be thankful it didn't get fully postponed.

Rarity: Enough chatter, everyone. We need to get ready. Y/N, if you could, would you be a doll and stand in the other room so we can get ready?

Y/N: Sure thing, I need to get my suit ready too.

As I leave the room, the girls begin to get dressed up for the Fall Formal. They then begin to sing again.

With the girls fully ready, Rarity calls out to me.

Rarity: Were ready, Y/N!

As she says that, I walk out with my suit.

The outfit is a standard white suit jacket with a red undershirt, with the white dress pants and smooth white dress shoes. For some reason, the suit made me feel like a dragon, no clue why.

 For some reason, the suit made me feel like a dragon, no clue why

Y/N: So girls, what do ya think?

Rarity: I must say, that suit makes you look stunning!

Rainbow Dash: And badass.

Y/N: Thanks!

We all hear a car pull up outside, and after walking out there, we see a limo parked outside the boutique.

Y/N: Is this for us?

Rarity: Sure is, darling.

Y/N: How the hell did you get a limo?

Rarity: Less talking, more walking.

With that out of the way, we all pile inside the limo and make our way to the school, for what will hopefully be the finale of this weird story.

Timeskip 

Parking outside the school, we all pile out and begin to walk inside the school, but not before a Camero parks behind the limo.

???: Uh, Twilight!

The person is revealed to be Flash, with a nice set of wheels.

Flash Sentry: Look, I know you said "no" about going to the Fall Formal with me, but would you reconsider and at least have one dance?