Chapter 1

Welcome to my second book! This is a forced villain deku/UA traitor deku au, and i hope you will like it!
So now, lets get into the first chapter to establish the au.

— THIS WHOLE STORY WILL BE THIRD PERSON POV—

izuku Midoriya was a 15-year-old UA hero course student with a happy and giddy attitude and a powerful quirk, which meant that most people would take one look at him and assume that he had the ideal life. Some of these blissfully unaware people were Izuku's closest friends, Tenya Iida and Ochako Uraraka.

After going through years of bullying words couldn't explain how grateful izuku was for them, his first true friends that always pushed him to do better and encouraged him, and then cheered for him.

He wishes he could tell them the truth.

If only he could warn them of what was about to happen.
...but he couldn't. He wasn't allowed to, but he also feared the confrontation... he didn't want to see their smiles turn into expressions of betrayal and disgust.
He was being selfish, and he knew.

"I just can't wait for summer camp!" Uraraka jumped up and down, excited as the three friends left the school grounds after yet another day.
"Aren't you too Iida, Deku?" She turned to her friends, and Iida immediately agreed, also very enthusiastic concerning their upcoming training camp being held during summer break, mostly to prepare them for another villain attack like what had happened at the USJ.

"Deku?" Uraraka called out to her friend again after he hadn't answered.

He made a little jump and then put a smile onto his face that his friends weren't able to tell was fake.
"Yeah, I'm really excited too. It's gonna be great"
The truth was that Izuku dreaded that camp because he knew what would happen.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Welcome home, son"

Izuku flinched at his father's voice.
He had really hoped he wouldn't be home, even if it meant that he was attending to his "business" instead.

It wasn't that his father, Hisashi was a bad father, nor was he any kind of abusive.
Actually, izuku had had a great childhood, of course except for when his mother died when he was still little, but his father had made sure to take on all of the roles of a parent.
He had made the food.
Cleaned the house.
Comforted him whenever he needed it, which was very often.
His father had been his hero, which is why Izuku now didn't enjoy spending time with him because things had turned so quickly.

As a child, he had never expected that his loving father was actually a villain.. a villain that expected izuku to follow in his footsteps.

It was scary, and izuku felt like he had no choice.

"Hi, dad" izuku greeted his father as he put his backpack down in the hallway and then took off his bright red shoes.

"How has your day been? Did you run into all might?"

"He's a teacher dad...of course I did" izuku mumbled.

While all might was Izuku's idol his father was the hero's biggest adversary, and he had boasted of how he had nearly killed all might during a fight kept hidden from the world, and his father was no liar, so izuku believed him, which only gave him a very bad taste in his mouth as if he was about to puke.

His father was still obsessed with the hero, and the fact that he had found out that he'd be teaching a UA was the only reason izuku was able to trick his father into letting him attend the school so that he could give him some information on all might.

He had never intended to become the UA traitor, it just sort of happened that his father wanted even more details, about his classmates as well.

He hadn't known that the USJ attack would happen, his father hadn't told him, but afterward, he managed to make izuku forgive him for it.
After all, nobody died...

"I see, I see" his father nodded, taking notice that izuku didn't seem to be in the mood to talk.
He knew that his son despised the fact that he was a villain, but he made himself believe that izuku would one day understand.
"You probably wanna go to your room, but can you lend me your notebook?" Hisashi stuck his hand out.

Izuku sighed but pulled the notebook out of his bag nevertheless.
His father liked to read through his hero analysis notes, and in the past, he had seen it as an honor, but now he knew what his father was using the information for.

How many heroes had died because of Izuku's notes? How much blood was on his hands?

"Here" izuku handed it to his father who thanked him and then tried to ruffle his son's messy hair, but izuku managed to duck under his hand and move out of the way before moving past him moving towards his room.

"I love you Izuku, I hope one day you'll come to understand why I have to do this"

Izuku halted.
His chest was hurting and his eyes stung with tears he refused to cry.
"I...I love you too, dad"
He did.
Even if he hated what he was doing he was still his dad... he was all he had, and he didn't doubt that his father loved him.
He had done so much for him, even given him a powerful quirk from his collection when he found out that Izuku was quirkless.

His quirk was called telekinesis. He was given that specific quirk because it had reminded his father of his mother, but his quirk was stronger than hers, mostly because that while his mother could only move small things closer to her, izuku was able to move bigger things, and was also able to push it away from him, although the heavier the object the more tired izuku would become until he simply fainted. It was something he was training to improve.

He was happy with his quirk, and he hated that fact because there were times when he wondered who it had belonged to before him and what had happened to them.
The thought made Izuku's eyes sting even more as he flopped down onto his bed.

If only he could stay in this room forever, getting consumed by the flush blankets, keeping him warm and safe.
He was being selfish again, but what could he do?...
It would be fine. Nobody at training camp would get hurt...just like at USJ, just a few scratches and some scares.

He took out his phone and looked at the date.
"Just 1 week..."
In one week it would be over...everyone would know.
This was the deal he made with his father, that he could get 1 semester, and then it would be time to join him.
"I'm so sorry...everyone"

A/N

I know its short but this chapter was just to establish the au and Izuku's relationship with his father aka. All for one