Chapter 3

After a long and tiring day, lights were finally out, and izuku had the top bunk on one of the many bunk beds put into the boy's room, but that also meant that he could be on his phone without Iida, who sleeps underneath, would notice and scold him for.

When he opened the phone he noticed a couple of messages that his father had sent to him.

Dad: text me when you've gotten there safely, izuku.

Dad: are you there?

Dad: izuku

It was a bit obsessive but it always had been.

Izuku: I'm here, dad, sorry the day got busy

Dad: good, are you ready for tomorrow? It will be hectic, but just keep to the plan we made and you won't get a single scratch

Instead of answering his father with words he simply sent him the emoji of a thumbs up, and then he began scrolling up.

Izuku had found out that his father was a villain when he was 13, but he was given his phone when he was 11 for safety reasons because his father knew that he was being bullied.

Scrolling up he finally got to the messages that weren't once plagued with a guilt izuku held. In.

The texts were innocent, izuku sending random pictures of himself and places, of hero figures he begged his dad to buy, and the occasional "can you come to pick me up?", but even if the izuku of the past suffered from low self-esteem it was better than this...anything was better than having texts and conversations about upcoming attacks on innocent people.

That night izuku had also found out why Kota hated heroes, that a villain had killed his parents who were heroes.

He had been so little, he didn't understand why his parents chose to go out there knowing that doing so might leave him all alone one day.

It was about to happen again. Surely nobody would die, but even if it was just seeing a battle between heroes and villains, it would surely break the boy that was already cracking.

Izuku knew what it meant to lose his parents.
In a way, he had ost the father that he knew in his childhood, and his mother had died when he was 3, but he barely remembered her.

'I'm so...so sorry' izuku ran a hand through his thick messy hair, trying to dull a headache that was slowly growing stronger.

He was tired and stressed, two things that didn't match very well.

'I really should just close my eyes and sleep...ill need to get up early tomorrow'

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Push harder! Move faster! Put your soul into it!" Tiger, another hero cheered every training student on.
Each student had their own training regiment.
Iida needed to run long distances.
Koda needed to scream to train his voice.
Sero should continuously shoot his tape.

It was painful for everyone, including izuku who was supposed to push a giant Boulder to a white line, and then back and pull it towards him until it reached a white line behind him, and so back and forth to train how much weight izuku could move.

He continuously dropped the boulder but was forced to get right back at it, however, Aizawa ended up setting a table with water bottles up that the students could share so they at least didn't overheat from the vicious training.

"Are you putting your soul into it boy!?" Tiger was suddenly standing next to izuku as he was downing a water bottle that he then immediately choked on before setting it down.