Chapter 9

Izuku couldn't stop shaking as he kept on watching the live feed of his teacher and idol fighting the greatest evil of Japan, all for one, that just so happened to be Izuku's father.

Izuku should wish for his father to lose, but he didn't want him hurt, just put away where he could no longer yet anyone, but all might seemed enraged as they fought and spoke of things the audio couldn't pick up on.
All izuku was sure of was that all might shook and screamed as he attacked his father who seemed to laugh at the attempts to bring him down.

His father was using all the quirks he needed to, no longer holding anything back.
How confused the world must be, seeing someone use multiple quirks like that...

He wished he would just stop.

If only he would just put his hands in the air and get taken away by the heroes instead of doing this.
Izuku was sure that even more people were dying in the rubble as his father and all might fought.

"Why?" Izuku sobbed as he pulled at his hair, forcing his gaze away from the bright tv-screen.
"Why couldn't I have spoken up?! I should have told someone if I had...if I had...all these people wouldn't be hurt!... I'm sorry" Izuku apologized but he knew that a simple apology would never make up for what he has aided his father in doing.

Surely heroes, police, or others wound soon break his door down, searching for him to take him into custody, izuku wouldn't resist it when they did. He deserved it.
He deserved the same punishment they would give his father wound he be taken down.
He didn't deserve to ever see the light of day again.

Izuku squeezed his eyes closed, as if in pain, but then he heard the newscaster in the helicopter gasp, and izuku opened his eyes, hoping the battle had come to an end.
His eyes widened as all might transformed into a thin, frail-looking skeleton man.
His eyes were sunken.
There was no longer any smile on his face.
He looked so thin, almost as if he shouldn't be able to stand.

For a split second izuku thought that it could be his fathers doing.
Maybe he had a quirk that had done this, but those thoughts were dismissed when izuku remembered that he had actually seen that skeleton man around school, especially hanging around the third years.

Izuku barely had any more time to think as a loud yell sounded from the other side of the front door.
"Open up"
The voice was stern and on guard, izuku was sure they were there to take him into custody, but even though he didn't want to resist arrest he would sit there in front of the tv, seeing all that he could. He would keep his eyes fixed on the screen.

"Come in!" He shouted at them, and then the sound of flimsy wrong wood and the door falling off of its hinges and onto the floor sounded.
It was the police, and they immediately located him in the living room in front of the tv, but incredibly enough they halted for just a second.

It was as if they realized that izuku was just a kid.
A kid with tears streaming down his face as he watched the tv.

"Hello, I'm Tsukauchi, I guess you know why we're here"

"Yes"

"Then please, don't resist"

Still, without taking his eyes off the screen izuku laid down on the floor and put his hands on his back, practically begging to be handcuffed.

Tsukauchi nodded quietly, truly feeling sad for the boy.
Everyone in the room was able to tell that this wasn't what the boy wanted.

They were all sure that he had been manipulated by his father, which meant that he was a victim as well.

Tsukauchi stepped forward and began to put the handcuffs on the boy while he read him his rights.