Chapter 6

Screams pierced through the pitch-black night, but this time, instead of being as a result of injuries or battles it was from the surge of flying through the air, a feat possible thanks to quick thinking and Uraraka's and Asui'a quirks combined.

Making the Boys weightless with Uraraka's zero gravity and then having Asui slingshot them in the direction of the retreating villain that had kidnapped their friends.

The screams belonged to the villain that was defiantly caught off guard when two teenage boys crashed into him, mid-air.
The force of the impact forced them downwards where they then crashed into the ground.

"Got you" Todoroki panted as he sat on top of the villain, thinking he had him detained, but only Shoji had noticed that they had crashed down directly in front of a group of villains.

Todoroki swiftly put his hand into the villain's pocket and got a hold of the marbles.

"Todoroki!" Shoji grabbed a hold of him and dived to the side, narrowly avoiding an attack by a man in a gray and black bodysuit.
But now they had gotten off of the villain, and he stood up and dusted himself off, however it was clear to everyone that he was in pain as his movements were slow and ragged.

"You got them?" A villain with black hair and massive scars all over his face asked as he stepped out of the shadows.
From the way, he carried himself the teenagers guessed that he was leading this group of villains.

Todoroki wanted to smirk, knowing that he was the one with the marbles, but instead, he squinted, there was something very familiar about him, but he just couldn't figure out what.

"Of course, don't underestimate the skills of a magician" the villain they had been chasing spoke proudly and moved to get closer to his group.

"Stop right there!" Todoroki shouted as he placed a hand down and sent a group of ice spikes hurdling towards the villain that had nowhere to go this time, even if Todoroki had a hold of the marbles he had no idea how to free them and so he still needed the villain, but the attack was still foiled because a burst of blue flames suddenly shot out from the scarred villains hands, a fire so hot that it easily melted the ice before it could get to the villain.

Todoroki's ice was thick and compressed, it was hard to melt that quickly for anyone, and he only knew one person that could melt so much of his ice in such a swift move, and that was his very own father.

Todoroki was momentarily frozen in shock.

It was so familiar that it almost hurt.

"Who are you?!"

The villain smirked.
"You can call me Dabi"

Dabi.
It definitely wasn't a name that was familiar to Todoroki.

Everything from there on seemed to move too fast.

The same villain, using warp gate. They were gonna leave, but Todoroki decided that if they knew he had the marbles they wouldn't go yet.
Of course, it would prolong the attack on the camp, but it was a risk he was willing to take to save his friends.

"I wouldn't be going yet if I was you, not without this" Todoroki held the marbles up, but unexpectedly the villain laughed.

"Why would I need that?" He asked, and then with a snap of his fingers the marbles expanded, broke apart, and showed that what was truly inside were pieces of Todoroki's very own ice.

"My ice?! How when did you-"

"Magic is all about making the spectators focus elsewhere, to not see the real trick behind it" he slowly moved his mask up to show the marbles lying on his tongue, and Todoroki realized he had tricked them but thinking he put them in his pocket, while in reality, he hid them when he was shielded by Todoroki's ice.
"It's all about the illusion of magic, now...I bid you farewell" the villain began backing into the warp gate.