Chapter 11

"I'd like to see him" izuku suddenly mumbled after having been quiet for a while

"What?..." all might barely got the words out.
Izuku's demeanor had immediately changed as if he turned the emotions off.
There was an edge in his voice that all might knew came from the anger izuku felt towards his father after what he had just been told.
"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure"

All might and Aizawa exchanged looks.
They didn't believe that izuku would try to break his father out, actually from the way he was acting they were guessing that the visit would be a yelling match between the villain and his distraught son.

"I just- there are so many things I want to tell him right now, and so many questions I have to ask. Questions I've been too scared to ask before" izuku ground his teeth.
He had been a coward, he saw that now, and everyone around him had had to pay for that.

No matter what answers he would get from his father his life was already ruined.
He had lost his future, his friends did, everything that had brought meaning and light to his world.
He wanted his father to know that and if it wasn't an act if he truly did live his son Izuku hoped that the thought of having done this to him would slowly make him realize that he was a terrible person and that he truly did deserve to be where he was. In prison.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

The prison was just as heavily guarded as izuku had thought it would be.
Every room has an airlock, Making sure nothing let in or out without permission.

Izuku was in slacked handcuffs, and he was being escorted by 4 guards at the prison, along with Tsukauchi and All might.

Izuku wasn't there to get new information out of Hisashi, but if something new, or something interesting we're brought up they were ready to note it and even investigate it.
Currently, the investigations regarding Inko Midoriya had been started again, but izuku didn't need a court to tell him yes or no.

His mind had switched.
He finally understood what his father was capable of, and he knew that he was the one to kill his wife, Izuku's mother, Inko Midoriya.
She had deserved better, and so had izuku...

"You have 15 minutes at most kid, but if I hear something I don't like I'll pull you right out. Understand?" One of the guards said as he led turn down the final hallway leading to where their most dangerous resident was held.
All for one's cell.

"I understand sir, thank you"

Izuku, upon his own request, would go in there alone.
The only thing separating him and his father would be thick bulletproof glass, which meant that he wouldn't ever hear his father's voice directly, he would hear it over a speaker above his head.

To the left was one-sided glass, reflective to izuku and Hisashi but from the other side, it was see-through and soundproof, allowing all might, Tsukauchi and the guards to watch and listen to their conversation.

"In you go then..."

The air inside the room smelled clean, like hand sanitizer.
The walls, the floor, and even the ceiling were completely white, making the room very bright.

Right there behind the glass say his father, giving him a loving smile, and upon seeing him again izuku felt something tug at his heart.
He'd been so sure that he had discarded his emotions, but of course, it wouldn't be that easy.

"I'm glad you could come to visit me, my son. Please, take a seat" Hisashi said, treating the prison cell as if it was his home as if his son wouldn't be conflicted by seeing him in such a place, chained up to a chair and yet still restrained via straight jacket.
Incredibly enough the injuries he sustained in his fight with all might have already healed, most likely due to one of his many quirks coursing through his body.
Izuku took a deep breath? Reminding himself that he only had 15 minutes and that he had to use them wisely.