Chapter 2

"Camp! Camp! Camp! Camp!"

Izuku watched as multiple of his classmates ran around the bus clapping their hands, unable to keep their excitement locked away.

He normally would have laughed or smiled at the display, but izuku had a hard time focusing on the good things, all he could think about was that this might be one of the last times he would be with his friends like this.

"Are you all right Midoriya? You seem a little pale to me" Iida stood next to him and took notice of Izuku's mood, though izuku wish he hadn't.

"O-oh really it's because...uh"

"Because?"

"U-uh Uhm well i...I get car sick, yeah, so such a long drive will be...hard?" Izuku said very unsurely having just come up with that excuse, and while some might have been able to see that he was lying Iida simply thought that he was ashamed of the fact that he got car sick.

"Do you have car sickness medication with you?"

"Uh, n-no...I forgot it"

"Oh no! Gather class!" Iida suddenly shouted loudly, gathering the class in a circle around the two.

"What's up president?" Kaminari asked, not understanding why they had been gathered since it wasn't time to board the bus yet.

"I will get car sick, does anybody have some car sick medication that I could borrow?" Iida asked and izuku didn't understand why he was making it sound like it was him who needed it, but even though Iida didn't understand why izuku was ashamed he didn't want to go over a line, so he wouldn't out him to the entire class, instead of doing this.

"Yeah, I have some you can borrow" Shoji walked up to the class president and dumbed a few pills into his palm, and then the class was dismissed, but not before they all got a few laughs in at the fact that the one with a quirk that basically made him a human car needed motion sickness pills.

"Here you go Midoriya..." Iida went back to izuku and discreetly gave him the pills.

It had been a lie, but izuku was still touched.
"T-thank you iida..."

"No problem my friend" Iida grinned but then moved to leave, but the words "my friend" made izuku reach forward and stop him.

"Iida...I just want you to know that...." izuku trailed off but Iida waited patiently for him to finish. "I-...thank you so much for being my friend!"

"Of course Midoriya" Iida smiled softly. "Being your friend is a great honor"

Izuku's lower lip quivered but he refused to let his composure go now.
Instead of taking the medication he put them in his pocket when Iida turned his back, he didn't need them after all, and so he felt kind of bad for wasting the medication.

Izuku kept standing in that spot, mourning the fact that he was about to lose his friends until they stepped onto the bus.

The bus was just as rowdy and loud as it had been outside, with people standing, trying to convince others to put music on, and of course, Iida that tried to calm everyone, izuku however tried to go to sleep as he could see Todoroki already had succeeded in doing.
'That was fast'
But the worries kept him awake more than the noise inside the bus did.

Izuku couldn't rest, and then soon they came to a rest stop, presumably to stretch their legs or use the toilet that Mineta apparently needed badly, but instead of seeing the bus belonging to class 1-B at the rest stop with them, they'd say a black car and then 2 women and a child stepped out of the car.