Begin Training

Red Velvet Cookie and Dark Choco Cookie were outside waiting next to your car in their human forms. You had finally fully recovered from your wisdom tooth surgery and were now ready to begin training. They had sent Licorice Cookie to wake you up, but it had been over five minutes and he hadn't come out of your home yet to say you were getting ready or anything.

"Where are they?" Red Velvet asks, impatient. Dark Choco shrugs.

The two hear a high pitched scream coming from inside your home. Before they could react, they see Licorice Cookie in his human form running out of your house, screaming. You quickly follow behind, still dressed in your pajamas, and begin chasing Licorice around the yard.

"Get over here so I can kill you!" You yell.

You chase Licorice around the yard, threatening to beat him with your bare hands. Red Velvet chuckles at the sight. Dark Choco gives him a disapproving look, making him sigh and go over to stop you from killing Licorice.

Red Velvet runs over and just as your about to pounce on Licorice, he catches you with his cake arm. You struggle in his grip as Licorice hides behind Dark Choco.

"What is going on?" Dark Choco asks.

"Why are you so mad at Licorice?" Red Velvet followed.

During the whole chase, neither of the cookies had seen your face. You slowly turn and the two cookies see what exactly had made you so mad.

Your eyebrows were gone.

"Oh, uh." Red Velvet tried to hide his face as he was chuckling slightly. Dark Choco just turned to Licorice for an explanation.

"I was just trying to pull a prank, that's all!" Licorice says.

"My eyebrows are gone!" You yell.

"No they're not! I told you they're right here!" Licorice waves his scythe and your eyebrows appear in the air surrounded by glowing light.

You lunge for Licorice, but your stopped by Red Velvet again.

"Okay okay, everyone calm down. Licorice, give (Y/N) their eyebrows back."

"Fine." Licorice once again waves his scythe and your eyebrows float over and attach themselves back onto your face.

"Good. Everything's back to normal. Now (Y/N), you get ready and we'll head to that place you told us about." Red Velvet says.

"M'kay." You walk back into your home, glaring back at Licorice on your way in.

Soon enough, you, Dark Choco, Red Velvet, and Licorice are all in the car and on your way to a private place you knew nobody would walk into. Reason being you didn't want other humans seeing the cookies powers. Yes, they may look human now, but they still had unbelievable strength and powers.

So you chose an abandoned park on the outskirts of your town. Rarely anybody passed though, if anyone at all. It was an open area surrounded by trees, so nobody could see in without deliberately doing so. The perfect place for the cookies to go all out.

The ride there was mostly quiet. Mostly because you were glaring at Licorice though the little mirror in the car, so he was intimidated. Dark Choco doesn't speak much normally, and Red Velvet was busy petting Chiffon the whole time.

When you finally reach the abandoned park, the four of you pile out of the car and your training officially begins.

"Okay, first things first, I'd like to see how string you really are. Hit me." Red Velvet says.

"Just, like, punch you?"

"Yeah. As hard as you can."

"...Okay." You say, unsure.

You punch Red Velvet as hard as you can in the chest. It's pretty anticlimactic because he doesn't flinch or anything. Your punch had had no effect on him at all.

Licorice starts laughing at how weak your punch was.

"Are, you kidding! That's so puny!" He continues to laugh.

You glare, run up to Licorice and punch him square in the face out of anger and embarrassment. Licorice falls to the ground and writhes in pain.

"Ow ow ow!"

It's at this point, while your arguing with Licorice, that Red Velvet seems to light up and get an idea.

"Say, (Y/N), did you bring your hunters knife with you?"

You stop yelling at Licorice and turn to Red Velvet.

"Oh, yeah." You pull out the case you put your knife in. The case itself was covered in stickers that represented your favorite things. "Why?"

"This blade with serve as your weapon for your training. By the time we're done you and it will be bound together just as Dark Choco's sword is to him."

"It's just a knife... What are ya gonna do? Infuse it with magical cookie power?"

"Eventually, yes."

You give Red Velvet a surprised pikachu face.

"I will teach you to handle the knife." Dark Choco speaks up.

"Can we use Licorice as the target?" You ask.

"No."

You pout.

"Right. Shall we get started then?" Red Velvet says.

A about an hour later, your once again knocked down by Dark Choco. He had ordered you to try and hit him with the knife. Safe to say, it didn't go well. You hear Licorice laughing in the background.

Red Velvet walks over to you. Your laying face down in the dirt.

"How are you holding up, (Y/N)?" He asks.

"I wouldn't have left the womb if I knew it'd be like this." You reply.

Chiffon trots up to you and licks your face until your up off the ground. You dust yourself off.

"Stop being so dramatic, would you? We're only trying to help you, you know."

"I know, but I'm getting my ass handed to me right now and it's frustrating."

"YEAH, YOU SUCK!" Licorice yells from afar.

You scowl, take your knife and start chasing Licorice around with it.

Red Velvet sighs. Dark Choco hums, thinking.

"What is on your mind?" Red Velvet asks.

"Perhaps we should use Licorice as a target. After all, he would be easer to hit than me. It'll give them a chance to see what they're fully capable of, and possibly give them a confidence boost."

"...Fine. Licorice will be (Y/N)'s punching bag then." Red Velvet agrees.

"I WILL FEED YOU TO THE CAKEHOUNDS!" You yell as you tackle Licorice to the ground.

"We should probably help him..."

And so, your quest to become stronger began.

___

I swear to god, yall simps are a sight to see.

Y'all are FERAL.

I can't blame ya tho.

Everything is almost here for my Sparkling Cookie cosplay asdfghjkl I can't wait!

See ya in the next one!