DoorDash (Short)

You sat in your living room, face first in the couch and your arms hanging of the side. You were waiting on your DoorDash order for you and Almond Cookie. You had ordered a chicken strip basket from Dairy Queen, and Almond had ordered one of every blizzard flavor. The order was taking quiet a while.

Almond peeks out of the kitchen in his human form. 

"So when's that DoorDish supposed to be here?" You chuckle in response.

"Its DoorDASH, Almond. And it should've been here by now." You say lifting your head.

Knock knock knock.

"Ah, that must be the driver!" You say, getting up off the couch to answer the door. You place your hand on the doorknob and turn it, opening the door.

"Hell-" You freeze as you see two police officers standing outside your door.

"We know your not who your expecting, but your driver got arrested for some warrants he needed to take care of." They say as they hand you the food and blizzards. "So we figured we'd complete the DoorDash for ya."

You had never laughed so hard in your life. 

"Thank you!" You say, still laughing.

"You're welcome. Take care now." 

The officers leave and head back to their police car and you bring the food in.

"What's so funny, (Y/N)?" Almond says. He must've been doing something else during the whole interaction.

"Y'know Almond," you begin, eating a fry out of your basket," sometimes the law can be funny as fuck."

___

If you've never had a chicken strip basket from Dairy Queen you'd better go try one now. It comes with chicken strips, fries, toast, and gravy 😩

Also this was based on another TikTok 😅

Oh and if you haven't noticed, I have made a new story! This one is based on the Cuphead game. Since The Cuphead Show is coming out tomorrow I figured I'd make a good ol' story because I love it. So if ya like Cuphead go and check it out!