Wimdy (Short)

You run to your door, your hair blowing in you're face as you scramble for your keys.

"Open the door, (Y/N)!" Red Velvet yells over the howling wind.

"I'm trying! It fuckin' wimdy out here!"

"What?" He yells as he can't hear you.

"I said-!"

"HUH?"

You finally open your door and the two of you practically fall though it. Red Velvet is laying on top of you while you're face first off the floor.

"So, uh, what were you saying?" He asks.

You get up and push Red Velvet off of you and back outside.

"IT FUCKIN WIMDY!" Then you slam the door, leaving him trapped outside in the wind.

___

Okay yall so sorry for the wait for longer chapters, but I'm working on so many different stories right now. I legit have six drafts on Wattapd, and not to mention the other stories I'm working on for AO3.

Like, okay, here are all the drafts for Wattpad:

Sun & Moon Shenanigans: FNAF Security Breach

DCAU Justice League Oneshots

Hyperfixation Station

Dimension Hopper

Dragon Ball: Super Statues

You Can Reach Me Anytime (Phone Guy X Reader)

Now for AO3:

Justice League: Crimson Comfort

Apex Legends: The Crimson Lion

Blood Knight

Now That's A Lot Of Batman!

These are all just drafts! Not even the stories that are actually posted. Like I have SO many ideas for stories lol SO yeah sorry for slow updates on this one, but if you're intrested in any of the other stories, I'll tell yall when I post them! Also if you want any more info on a specific story just comment and I'll tell ya more!