Yo. lets talk for a second.

Hey bitches and bros, and non binary hoes!

Congrats if you get the reference.

Anyway, I just wanted to talk to you guys for a little bit, tell you what's on my mind and what plans I have.

Now first things first. I wanted to you let you guys know that Death trigger chapter 2 is currently in the works

Seriously, I'm already at 391 words.

And not only that, I'm also working on two one shots for the fire force story since that one hasnt been updated properly in a while. So expect something there sometime.

I'm probably gonna delete the danganronpa one shot story because I havent posted Jack shit and probably wont ever. So I apologize to those who actually expected something from that.

BUT there is still some chance. Not a big chance, but a chance nonetheless that I update it.

Okay, now that that's done. Onto another topic-

New stories and Ideas.

Right now, I've lately been thinking of doing a Tokyo revengers book as I have caught up to the manga with the exception of chapter 225. I would like to but I dont want to blue ball you guys again and not do it while you guys are expecting it. So let me know if y'all want that.

Another story I've been thinking on doing is about manga called
mato seihei no slave.

I don't think a lot of people know about this one, but basically it's kind of like of chainsaw man met solo leveling. Look it up.

But yeah, I've been reading the first chapter today, and immediately started thinking of ideas. I might do this one, but I'm gonna have to read more. one chapter ain't enough.

Now concerning my updating, I would apologize but right now it might just feel empty saying "I'm sorry" as I've done it in the past and havent updated any faster. But still, sorry.

I hope I didnt waste anybodies time with this. Just wanted to get some shit off my chest. But again, next update will be a death trigger chapter, and after that will be fire force.

After that might either be a danganronpa one shot or Tokyo revengers first chapter.

Also before I go quick funny story.

As I was writing for world trigger, Yotaro kept auto correcting to potato.

I just found that funny.

Alright. See you guys.