Beautiful - Maki - Requested

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair color

"I love you." - normal talking

'But why?' - Thinking

------------------------------------------------------------

Maki's brain was in overdrive.

Right now, she was being pinned to her bed by her boyfriend, (Y/N).

How did she get into this situation again?

Oh yeah.

The day started off normal, she had breakfast, Greeted everyone, did some paperwork, and then took a break on the roof.

On the roof, she saw (Y/N) talking to Iris, and complimenting her on how she looked today. Of course Maki got jealous, thinking (Y/N) didn't like how she looked, and ignored him.

He kept asking what was wrong until she finally snapped at him, and telling him she thinks that he likes Iris more than herself.

(Y/N) then proceeded to grab her by the collar, drag her to his room, and pin the to the bed.

That's why Maki's thought process were along the lines of:

'OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGO-'

"Maki."

Maki snapped out of her thoughts as she heard her lover say her name. Still blushing redder than Vulcan's hair, she looked at him and saw the seriousness in his eyes.

"Y-y-y-yes?" Maki stuttered.

Before she could react, (Y/N) crashed his lips onto hers, immediately asserting his dominance by slamming his Tounge inside her mouth.

Maki, becoming even more flustered, tried a little to fight back, but eventually gave up and started kissing back.

Their Tounges entertwined together as they made out. Eventually, oxygen became a problem as they let go, leaving a string of saliva.

"*huff* Maki, You're beautiful."

"R-r-really?" Maki asked, still dazed out from the kiss.

"Of course. I love you Maki." (Y/N) stated with a smirk. Maki was about to faint. He did love her!

(Y/N) was suprised when suddenly Maki turned the tables and she was now on top of him, peppering kisses all over his face at lighting speed.

Maki did this for a solid minute until
(Y/N) lightly pushed her off. Maki cutely pouted at him.

"Aw, come on, don't give me that face." (Y/N) said with a smile. "Besides, lunch break is almost over." He then pointed at the clock on (Y/N)'s dresser.

(Y/N) wanted to laugh out loud at Maki's face, because it looked like she was having a PTSD flashback. Mostly likely to the last time Hinawa had caught them late to get back to work.

They both got up and started walking back to the office area.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"What's up?"

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

"I'll say it a thousand times if need be. You're beautiful Maki."

Maki smiled and pecked him on the lips one last time, before they opened the door and went inside, with Maki being in a good mood for the rest of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this took long too.

Lemme know what you guys think. And requests are still open.