Flames of passion - Arrow - Lemon - Requested

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color

"Hey." - Normal talking

'God damnit!' - Thinking

I WAS GONE FOR MINUTE BUT IM BACK NOW-
How you guys doing! I hope 2021 is doing you guys good because, if not

Well that's why I'm here.

I would again like to apologize for leaving for such a long time. But that's in the past now. I hope you all like this.

Disclaimer: this is long as fuck.
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) stood over the knocked out and beaten 10th pillar.

Arthur Boyle.

He was a tough son of a bitch to beat, even with the grace of the evangelist. But it was done. Now they just needed to get out of here. The (H/C) haired white clad heard footsteps approaching him, he turned around, readying his ignition ability, until he saw a familiar face through the smoke of the battfield.

The 3rd pillar guardian, Arrow.

And his girlfriend.

"Hey, you alright?" (Y/N) asks his girlfriend.

She smiles slightly, as she pecks him on the forehead.

"I'm fine." She says back.

"That's good, now let's hurry back."
(Y/N) says as he picks up the blonde knight king, putting him over his shoulder. They start running away from the battlefield to the rendezvous point Yona had set.

All of a sudden Arrow stops causing the 9th pillar to stop moving and look at his girlfriend.

"Arrow? What's wr-WOAH!" Arrow suddenly grabs (Y/N) and jumps back, narrowly dodging a pink flame that hits the spot that they were just standing in.

"The fuck was that?" (Y/N) says as he and Arrow get up off the ground.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, YOU VILLAINOUS FIENDS!" A very masculine and obnoxiously feminine voice sounds from the right. (Y/N) and arrow look over to see the location of the voice, and its...

"..."

"..."

"HAHA! ARE YOU STUNNED SILENCE BY THE PURE POWER THAT EXUDES OFF OF MY BEING?!"

(Y/N) and Arrow just look in stunned silence.

"...Arrow?" (Y/N) looks towards the blue haired sharpshooter.

"Yes?" She answers
"Do you have any explanation of the what the fuck we're looking at?"

"I'm sorry, I don't." Arrow answered the 9th pillars question. She too, was in a world of confusion. The man heard them and then struck a body builder like pose.