Shot through the heart - Arrow - Requested

(Y/N) - Your name
(H/C) - Hair color
(E/C) - Eye color
(S/C) - Skin color
"Hi there!" - normal talking

'What the hell?' - thinking

This is kind of an AU where the white clad need 10 pillars instead 8 and you are the 9th pillar.
------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Sho kusakabe shot up from his bed as he hears a loud yell from the room next to him.

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, put on his outfit, minus the Cape and katana, and walked over to the next room over. The room belonging to the to belonging to the 9th pillar. The pillar that joined a week ago.

Sho walked up to the door and was about to knock until the door until the door flew open with a boy with (E/C) Colored eyes and unkempt (H/C) hair.
He had an angry expression and tried to walk out until he noticed Sho.

"SHO!!!" The boy yelled.

"W-whats the problem (Y/N)?" Sho stuttered, startled a little by the yelling.

"YOUR GUARDIAN IS THE PROBLEM!"

"What are you talking about?!" Sho asked confused. The 9th pillar said nothing as moves his body to the side and points at his bed.

Sho walks over and gains a rare look of shock on his face.

There in the bed is his scarred guardian, Arrow, and clad in only a nightgown, looking right at him.

"..."

"..."

"...Arrow."

"Yes commander?"

"Why are you in (Y/N)'s bed?"

Arrow looked down for a few seconds.

"...I don't know."

Sho raised an eyebrow as did you, since you calmed down.

"What do you mean you 'dont know'?" Asked the (S/C) colored boy as he walked up closer to arrow.

Arrow then realized he was shirtless and blushed.

"I... Don't know..." The guardian of the 3rd pillar said as she looked down at the bed.

She honestly had no idea what made her walk into the 9th pillars room and get in bed with him. And she was spooning him no less!

"Look, if you wanted to sleep in here you could've asked." (Y/N) told arrow. Arrow for some reason felt...

Joy

Sleeping with the 9th pillar felt..
Good.

She kinda wanted to do it again.

She might just take him up on that offer.

Arrow nodded with a silent 'thank you', and got up from the bed and followed Sho out of the room. Arrow took one last glance at the (E/C) eyed boy and look back at her. They made eye contact.

Arrow blushed and looked away, surprising the pillar.

"(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) turned around to see his guardian, one of the elites in the white clad, Fearie of the catcyclsm force.

"Is thou bothered by something?" Fearie asked the boy he protects.

"No fearie, its nothing." (Y/N) says as he walks back into his room to get dressed,
realizing hes still only in boxers.

-timeskip-

(Y/N) was getting ready for bed until he heard a knock on the door. He walked over and suprised to it was sharpshooting guardian herself, again clad in a night gown.

"Arrow? You're actually here?" She nodded.

She looked away shyly, which was extremely fucking cute.

"Y-you said I could sleep with you if you asked." You just nodded and motioned her in.

You both got in bed and you turned off your lamp.

"Night Arrow."

"..."

"...Arrow?"

"S-sorry, goodnight (Y/N)."

Before you could fully fall asleep Arrow muttered something under her breath.

"...I love you...."

------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you guys think. Next chapter is a lemon.