Hell? more like Heaven - First - smut - Requested

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color

"Hello there." - Normal speech

'Hey sexy~." - Thinking

"Please help me!" - Adolla link

*KAPOW* - *sound effect*

Okay, I've. Been taking WAY too long on that Genderbent Shinra part, so I'm gonna do this, some other stuff, and then Genderbent Shinra. This is a lemon, If you do not like that I'm sorry.

Please leave constructive criticism in the comments. Just dont go telling me kill myself.

------------------------------------------------------------

You blocked another kick from the poessed Shinra.

Out of everyone outside, The entity possessing your coworker was specifically aiming for you.

*BAM*

*BOP*

*BOOM*

*POW*

Different sounds popped off as you traded blows with the flame footed devil.

"Hey! Whoever you are, get out of Shinra right now, or else!" Shouted
(Y/N).

Shinra looked at you for second before smiling.

"Ya know, you're cute when you're angry~." Said Shinra.

"..."

"..."

"..What?"

Shinra ran at you to hit with a strong flame kick, until Ogun and Arthur decided to make their appearance.

One ass beating from Arthur later

"I AM A HERO!!!" Shouted Shinra as he came to his senses.

You were happy to see Arthur and Shinra had some kind of friendship. You would have said something until...

*AIRHORN NOISES*

"Dont worry, We'll see eachother again very soon~." A girls voice said in your head.

You immediately looked around frantically, looking for the source of where the voice came from.

"Yo (Y/N), something wrong?" Ogun asked you. You looked at him. Before answering.

"...Yeah, don't worry about it." You said to him.

Ogun looked at you suspiciously before accepting your answer and walking away with lieutenant Pan.

You stood there wondering what that voice meant about her seeing you again soon.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, something was wrong with Iris.

Ever since Shinra had been poessed by who he calls 'Amaterasu', Iris had been doing things you KNOW she wouldn't do. She was a sister, and not to mention the fact that you grew up with her.

The sister of company 8 had been hanging out with you a LOT more than usual, following you, and doing some plain weird shit.

One time, you were doing your laundry, but then you had to use the bathroom. You walked back to see Iris SNIFFING YOUR DIRTY UNDERWEAR. You could almost smell the arousal between her legs.

You even caught her licking the spot of an apple you took a bite out of, when leaving it on the bench to go the bathroom.

But fact of the matter is, Iris has not been acting right.