Gravel - Hibana

(Y/N) - Your name
(L/N) - Last name
(H/C) - Hair color
(E/C) - Eye color
(S/C) - Skin color

"Hi there!" - Normal talking

'Who the heck is that?' - thinking

------------------------------------------------------------

"No."

Hibana blinked, and looked at her new recruit with wide eyes. She just commanded him to lick her shoe and he just said no the second the words left her mouth.

She expected him to grovel at her feet and do what she said, like all the other members of the 5th company did.

"How dare you!" Yelled one of her subordinates. He walked over and grabbed the scruff of the (S/C) colored boy's orange jumpsuit.

"It's an honor princess Hibana even THOUGHT you were a good addition! And then you have the audacity to disobey her?! You should consider yourself lucky you-"

BAM!

He wasn't allowed to finish as the recruit's (E/C) Colored eyes started glowing, and then one second later, the other boy was in the wall. Hibana looked at the the boy in the wall, and then back to you.

"Now that was rude, gravel." Hibana said."He had a point."

"He was provoking me. Anyway, I believe introductions are in order." The recruit says as he salutes.

"My names is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm the new 3rd generation. I already know who you are."

'Oh, he's a 3rd generation?' Hibana thinks to herself. She had heard about his scores in the academy, being ranked 2nd in combat, with ogun, the 4th' star rookie, barely beating him. Not to mention, this was the second time someone had openly disobeyed her, the first being of course, Shinra Kusakabe.

She was cut off from her thoughts as the alarm sounded.

The soldiers immediately ran to get their special fire force attire on, (Y/N) along with them.

-timeskip-

The company 5 fire soldiers ran out of the matchbox to engage the infernals, yes there were multiple, 25 to be exact.

Right now that is.

Could it get any worse?

Yes. Yes it could.

(Y/N) put to rest another infernal with his flaming dragon claw.

"Damn it! They keep comin-" He didn't finish as he had to abruptly dodge a flaming projectile, inches away from his head. He looked up and on top of a building were two members of the white clad.

One was holding what looked to be a fire bow, and the other was boy with white hair and red eyes. He also held a katana.

(Y/N) watched in confusion as the White haired boy literally dissapeared.

That's when he felt a tingle through his entire body, as his instincts screamed at him to duck. And he did.

(Y/N) ducked under the sword a second before it cut him. (Y/N) took advantage of his siprise and kicked him in the stomach.

"You're one of the white clad, aren't you!?" The (H/C) haired boy yelled at the 3rd pillar. The pillar got up from his kneeling position and and looked at
(Y/N) with a contemplative expression.

"...An adolla link."

"A what?"

"You linked with me."

"I did what now?"

You didn't know what he was talking about you, but then you saw flaming sakura petals fly towards him as he dodged. You looked over to see Hibana.

"Sorry but you wont be hurting my new recruit." Hibana stated.

"You won't interfere." The boys says as he dissapears again. But this time you knew what he was going for.

Captain Hibana.

You panicked, and In the blink of an eye, you created your dragon feet/talons, and ran to intercept him. To you, it looked like your were running sprinting.

But to Hibana, you and the red eyed white clad, literally teleported. The next thing she saw was you in in front of her, blocking the boys sword with your dragon claws.

That's when you heard something flying through the air.

Everything went in slow motion. You looked over and saw the other white clad on the roof, fire a flaming arrow, at Hibana. You immediately turned around to block it.

Fortunately, you blocked the arrow.

Unfortunately, The other white clad, had slashed you, giving you a deep cut on your back.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Hibana yelled out as she caught you from falling

You were fading in and out of consciousness, due to the blood loss, the last things you saw was a someone with a witch hat pick you up and carry you...

Beep! Beep! Beep!

You slowly opened your eyes to see a white ceiling. You look around to see you're also on a bed.

"I must be in the 6th company or somthing..." (Y/N) says as he tries to sit up, until a hand softly pushes him back.
You look up to see Hibana.

"Don't, you're in bad condition." Hibana states with hint a worry in her voice. You start smiling a little, and she notices.

"What are you smiling about?" Hibana asks.

"Oh nothing, just a little surprised princess Hibana cares about her gravel."

Hibana looked at you and started blushing and stuttering.

"S-s-shut up!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you guys think. I dont think this was that good.