prologue

*Link's POV*

Her lips taste of medication and are as dry as the Sahara desert, but I don't care, I have her in my arms. I'm able to push her perfect dirty blonde hair behind her small, adorable little ears and hold her olive skin hand as her bright blue eyes stare into my own.

My trance is broken when I hear my wife get up, it was nothing other than a dream. Nothing more than a figure of my imagination, nothing more then a crush. As Christy gathered up the kid's things for school, I hopped into the shower and doused my hair in Head and Shoulders shampoo, a bit of the blue soap seeped into my eyes and it burned like crazy. After that I decided that it might as well be time to get out and eat, which I quickly did just to savor the delicious taste of the mini wheats that were bought just yesterday.

I sighed in amazement as I remembered my dream. I couldn't stop thinking about her eyes, nose and lips and the way the mini wheats tasted as in the fruit in the middle reminded me of her perfume and it was truly amazing.

Christy walked in and bent down to kiss me, and as she did, her blonde hair whipped around quickly and struck me on the cheek as she stood up again.

As she lifted Lando out of his seat she asked me a question I could not bare to answer for it would get us into a fight

"So what'd you dream about last night?" She asked spontaneously.

Oh you know, my teenage co-worker and I making out in the back, nothing major.

"Oh, just work." Just work? What? Cause that's believable.

"What about work?" Christy's voice was challenging, like she knew exactly what my dream was about.

"Me and Rhett did a really bad challenge that was so bad he even vomited." I cringed as I tried to lie to my wife.

"Mmm. Sounds nice." She said, laughing at herself

"Well I better get off to work, better not keep Rhett waiting"

"Okay, bye honey and good luck, remember you're doing Would it Corn Dog?"

"It's Will It!" I shouted as I walked out the front door, into my SUV.

When I picked up Rhett he said nothing of the matter, he just sat in silence and when we got to the studio more silence. I wonder what's wrong with him? It's probably nothing, knowing that Rhett can be pretty dramatic at times.

"Hello Jenna" I said in my very familiar southern accent

"Oh, hello Mr. Neal." She said in her mixture of Irish, British and Scottish accent. Different it was. But it was beautiful none the less.

"Oh Jenna, please call me Link."

"Okay, Link" She said testing it out.

"Would you guys like coffee?" She asked happily as she does every day. Her smile could make my heart melt.

Sorry for the shortest chapter ever! It's just a prologue and I didn't want to ruin it by lengthening it to much, it was just to show how Jenna looks and how much Link likes her and this will be the only FanFic besides Over and Maybe It is or Maybe it Isn't

I really hoped you enjoyed this because I think this FF will be amazing

Don't forget to leave a like and comment

Peace, Love, Stay Strong

~Mak