Chapter Four: Date number One

*Jenna's POV*

Me and the crew sat behind the camera watching them do an Oreo taste testing challenge because a viewer asked them to. I wish Link would like me more than a friend and babysitter. Just then maybe he'd ask me out. Like seriously when he asked me to babysit my heart dropped. We did GMMore where I tried a toothpaste Oreo, quite disgusting.

After work, I headed home to get ready for bed. Tomorrow is Friday and I'm stuck babysitting when I could be talking to Link. At least I get to see him because I don't work Saturdays, and Sunday is a day off. I pulled on my blue and white striped short shorts and a dark blue tank top. I went into my bathroom to wipe off my make up. I threw my hair into a messy ballerina bun. I took out my contacts and put my 'nerd' glasses on and prepared myself for tomorrow's babysitting job. I turned on my grey Acer Laptop and began researching 'How do you know a guy is into you?'. Just stupid results came up, nothing serious, nothing real at least not for me. I can't get a guy to like me by my personality let alone my looks. I guess I'll just die alone here in my empty bed staying up all night watching YouTube videos. I started getting bored with my lonely, devastating thoughts and decided to email Link, just to find out how old his kids are even though I already knew their ages.

Link: 13, 11 and 6

Me: Okay! Thank you!

After that I headed off to bed, thinking only Lando needed babysitting, Lily and Lincoln were fine or maybe their trouble makers! Oh crap I'm probably going to have the time of my life.

I was grabbed by the hand and pulled in closer by a mysterious figure, it wasn't Link. Soon enough I could see clearly standing over me was Rhett.

"Jenna, come closer." He whispered in a husky voice and I obeyed. There we were, chest to chest, linked fingers and our lips touched. It was over powering with good fullness and lust, like neither of us have been kissed in a thousand years. It was so good, then Link stormed in.

"What in the world Rhett! I trusted you then you go ahead and make my girlfriend cheat on me!?" He yelled in fury.

"I-I'm so sorry baby." I whispered, terrified.

"Shut up princess, this is between me and this dork right here." He raised his fist high in the air before landing it on Rhett's nose. Blood spluttered everywhere before Rhett blacked out. Link walked up to me, cupped my face in his warm palms and gently kissed my rough, dry lips. After doing so he slapped me so hard.

And that's when I woke up. I swear I could still feel the stinging on my cheek. I untangled my hair from my ballerina bun and removed my pajamas, then put on my randler hoodie, denim jeans, R&L socks, my fifth year anniversary shoes and a Rhett and Link logo shirt on. I went to go find my contacts, but I misplaced them, so I guess I'll wear my real hipster glasses to work today. Ugh, this day is getting off to a great start. I did my daily skincare routine, then I applied mascara and light lip gloss. I curled my hair into a high pony tail and began walking down stairs. That's right, I said began. I tripped seven steps from the bottom and landed on my butt. It was painful and I really hurt my wrist, but I survived.

I arrived at work after eating a pear. Today they are going to talk about earth's strangest mysteries. So exciting.

After work I went home and re did my makeup before heading over to Link's. Just on cue, I got an email.

Link: Please come over at 6:30 instead please and thank you!

Me: Okie

I quickly checked the time after receiving the email.

6:10 pm.

Time to go, Link lives at least twenty minutes away from me so I better get going.

"Bye mom! Love you!" I yelled to her in the kitchen before exiting the foyer and walking out the front door. I hopped into my buggy before heading to Link's house, and it was amazing looking. Something I'd always want to live in. I come from a rich family so all I've ever lived in was fancier houses. His was so simple, like a family home, a few toys here and there on the front deck, but not that messy.