Chapter One: Just Friends

*Jenna's POV*

I poured the steaming golden brown liquid into the GMM coffee cups and dropped them off on the wooden card table in front of Rhett and Link. Link managed to push his onto the edge, and it was just balancing there.

"Uh, Link? Your cup?" I said concerned, knowing that I'd be the one cleaning it up. He noticed my look and began pulling the cup towards him and there it was leaning on the edge again! I gave a playful disapproving look and began editing the episode for tomorrow. Every now and then you'd hear a laugh and a dry heave from Link then there was something that caught me eye.

"And that is it for today's episode, we hope you en-" Link said happily.

I checked the timer, it's only 8:45 and with editing it won't be enough, then I realized he forgot one and even Rhett's playing along! The other crew members don't notice, I did and I'm gonna fix that. I grabbed a grey platter that had congealed pork blood bathed in batter on it, the smell was something but they looked kinda nice, jeez I need to stop lying to myself. I giggled as I walked over to the table.

"Oooh Link, Rhett" I said in evil sing song.

They turned over in my direction, noticing the platter in my hands. They both cringed.

"Aww man, Link it looks like Jenna caught us in our unspeakable doings."

The whole crew laughed at the two grown men.

"Now we're going to find out if congealed pork blood corn dogs!" I said happily as I waltz right back to my chair.

Rhett had a vile reaction and following that so did Link, the whole crew sat in the chairs laughing their butts off. Link finally rested up and gave me an evil glare in a playful way, of course, but I knew what he was thinking. I shook my head to discourage him but still he said it anyways.

"In Good Mythical More, our crew will be trying these things." He said happily while I have him the look, along with the rest of the crew while Rhett had his laugh. The mythical beasts haven't actually 'met' me yet, I've been working here for two weeks and the first impression they're gonna get is me retching. I sighed gently and waited for Good Mythical More to begin.

"Okay guys, today in Good Mythical More, we will introduce our new crew member and they will eat disgusting corn dogs." Rhett said smiling.

"Introducing Jenna, our new editor and assistant!" Link said, pulling up a chair for me to sit in. I gently waved at the camera.

"So Jenny, tell the mythical beasts more about you." Link said.

"I moved down from Brighton in the UK, believe it or not I was Alfie Deyes' neighbor. I'm part Irish, Scottish and British, nothing more and now you're going to watch me vomit, sounds like fun aye?" They just giggled at my statement.

I slowly picked up the stick and bit down on the blood, it tasted very irony and strong but, I got it down!

"Uh Link? Did she just actually get it down?" Rhett asked very unsure. I got a handful of congratulations, but I didn't have as much fun as I hoped. Link kept looking at me the whole time. I really hope he knows I don't like him more than a friend. Or do I?

Hey guys

I need you to come up with a female character to be Jenna's best friend. She's more of the up type but I can't come up with a good name or sense of style for her!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Peace, Love, Stay Strong

~Mak