Chapter Two: Blue Eyes

*Jenna's POV*

That night I laid under my grey silk blankets in my frog onesie, thinking if I liked Link. He had perfect dark brown hair, pretty much black, and very blue eyes. His glasses fit his face perfectly, and he had a very nice sense of style. Though he can be a bit pushy but he makes up for it with his amazing sense of humor. I decided I should sleep on it, then call up my best friend Noah Ambers. (Thanks norah222 for the idea)

I rolled onto my back and faced the roof, drifting into a comforting sleep. Noah will know what to do, she always does. Even though some days she can be a pain, especially with how confident she can be, almost over confident, but she still helped me through my problems with that confidence.

I woke up to Are You Gonna Eat That? By my bosses as my alarm clock. I checked the time and it was 6:00 am, the most horrible hour. My mom usually made us, as in us me, my dad and my younger sister Allison go on hikes around L.A.

I put my dirty blonde hair that normally falls down to my belly button into a high ponytail and I threw on a pink headband to keep any loose strands intact. I decided to throw on a tank top and a pair of capris, and don't worry, their even.

(Oh references will keep coming don't worry)

I was quite happy with how I looked today, but not happy enough to see Link, I'm still not pretty enough. I headed downstairs and my parents or my sister were down here. I quickly ran upstairs only to find my sister still getting ready and my mom in bed with the flu. Yes! I didn't have to go! I waltzed in Alli's room to let her know the good news. She smiled and hopped into the shower. I decided to head back to bed, I was mid in a dream about Link and Christy getting a divorce then the apocalypse happened, and I might've killed her and stole Link, anyways, I was woken up when my email went off.

Link had sent me a copy of the episode they made today to edit for tomorrow, then I had to read tweets and ask Link or Rhett how I reply. Some of them can be so freaking confusing! I got dressed for the day and texted Noah.

8:10 am

NoNo: Hey, why'd text me at this hour?

Jens: Sorry, but we need to talk! Badly!

NoNo: where will we meet?

Jens: the frozen yogurt place up the road from McDonalds.

NoNo: okay, see you there at 9!

Jens: okay

I barely touched my cereal I poured for myself, just something to do before I go. I arrived at the scene and saw a very familiar red head, she actually showed up early for once! Though she was talking to the Linkster!

"Hey Noah, Link." I said as I entered and sat down.

"Hi Jens, did you get my email?"

"Uh, yeah, I was in mid editing when I decided I could use a break. but don't worry I'll get the episode done by then!" He moved closer, so close I could see the beads of sweat on his forehead and the smell of his deodorant overwhelmed my sense, but I didn't care, he was close to me, so close. Then I did a horrible move and backed up. I'm such an idiot!

"I, uh, better get to the studio, I'll catch ya later." He said in his amazing southern accent I love so much. His mesmerizing blue eyes stuck in my head. I waved good bye and sat next to Noah. We didn't say anything for the first five minutes then she said something.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?"

"Oh, yeah, I might like someone."

"Who?" She asked very interested.

"He might be twenty years older than me." I said, trying to trail off the subject.

"He's what?" Noah yelled very loudly.

"Quiet down! And he has blue eyes with hipster glasses and winged black hair." I said casually

"Link? But he's your boss, he's married and he has three kids ya know." she said surprised.

"I know, I know. What do I do?"

"Scale on one to one hundred, how much do you like him?" She asked curiously.

"111.5" I said sadly.

"Get him." she said demandingly.

"Wait? What?"

"You like him, so go get him!"

"Okay, okay. I'll talk to him tomorrow." I said, sipping my French vanilla Noah ordered for me.