Chapter Six: Date Number Two

*Links POV*
Soon enough 5 o'clock came around and I headed home to pick up Jenna, I couldn't help myself but to feel nervous. I'm going my first date with a girl I have a crush on. This is so crazy, I wouldn't of never thought this would happen. I checked my breath, minty and fresh, hopefully irresistible. I fixed my hair and walked up on to the steps, I opened my front door and saw Jenna and Jessie communicating.

"Oh hey guys, I just came by to grab an extra twenty bucks" I said trying to keep it less suspicious

"Hi, I'm just meeting your babysitter while we wait for her her ride"

"Aww man, Noah just canceled on me, I guess I'll have to walk home" Jenna complained

"Don't be silly, I'll drive you on my back to Rhett" I said

"Oh thank you, well thanks for the conversation Jessie" she said cheerfully

"You too, i hope maybe you'd babysit for me one day"

"Um, yeah, here's my number, call anytime after 3-10 on week days and 7-10 on weekends, I'm usually free" Jenna said informative.

"Okay, thank you"

Jenna nodded before we met up in the car. I gently kissed her cheek before starting the engine

"What movie?" I asked casually

"I really wanted to see The Walking Dead movie"She said happily

"Okay,then that's what we watch ten how about we head over to Boston Pizza afterwards." I said suggestive

"Sounds perfect" She smiled sweetly.

We sat in the very back of the theatre, I rested my hand on her thigh. I looked over to her face, she blushed and smiled slightly to herself. I turned my hand over so she can hold it if she wants to and of course she did very happily. We laughed at parts and almost cried at others, it was a great time. At the end I leaned over and kissed her gently and sweetly. She kissed back, I cupped her face before she could pull away. We kissed for another three seconds before stopping to catch our breaths, I think I love her. Just like my dream her lips were dry and her breath smelt of medication. Even though her lips were dry her kiss was smooth we then linked fingers walking out of theatre then into my car to head over to the pizza shop. We ordered pepperoni pizza and just talked about our interests. She is so amazing, I learned that JC Caylen's younger sister so that's pretty cool. We talked about how she wants to be a therapist and help everyone who's sad. Then we came to the conclusion of our delightful meal.

"I'm going to go pay" she said thoughtfully

"No, you don't have to"

"It's the least I can do" she walked up to the front counter just as Rhett walked in with Noah. They were laughing holding hands, once Jenna walked back I pointed them out to her.

"What in the world" she said in disbelief

"I know" I replied

We ducked by our table.

"Why wouldn't she tell me" Jen said betrayed.

"I don't but we are going to find out"
I grabbed her hand and walked up to our supposed best friends

"Hey Noah? Why didn't you tell me about your 'boyfriend'"

"Well, why are you getting a man to cheat in his wife as well" Noah fired back

"You told me to!"

"Yeah, so"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, I don't think I can't trust you"
That's when Jenna broke down. She ran off, I gave them the glare and when I found Jenna.

I didn't want to believe what I saw