You Did What?

Next day

Eric
I walked in the bus. I seen the band. I ignored them. Chris said are you really gonna ignore us forever? I said that's the plan. Chris said has anybody ever told you you were a brat? I said I've had an ex boyfriend call me that. But other then that nope. I smiled. My phone rang. It was Bethany. (Video chat)

Me: yeah

Bethany: I didn't have to blow your phone up.

Me: yeah cause I could careless about the conversation I was having. Plus Noah calls me constantly and I rarely get to talk to you.

Bethany: I heard you're touring with your brother

Me: yeah

I went to my bag and pulled out a bottle of Xanax.

Me: how many do you think it would take for me to die?

Bethany: why the fuck do you still have Xanax? You almost killed yourself with those.

Me: yeah unfortunately it didn't work.

Bethany: Eric!

Me: oh I'm joking, well not really. I do wish I was dead but, what can ya do?

Bethany: Eric! Shut up!

Me: relax it's for my depression, anxiety and other mental problems

Bethany: (laughing) your other mental problems

Me: it's kept me from killing Ricky so far.

Bethany: still you almost over dosed and it's not a good idea to be around the thing that nearly killed you.

Me: eh, I've tried various methods of offing myself. Shit doesn't work.

I heard candy store from the Heathers.

Me: I'm trying to convince Noah and Jack to be the Heathers with me for Halloween

Bethany: (laughing) oh my god! Please!

Me: I'm trying, but I'm Heather Chandler

Bethany: of course

Me: I wanna do a number with them

Bethany: I wanna see Noah in a skirt. I don't think I've ever seen you in a skirt.

Me: (laughing) because I don't dress feminine. Like I'm gay but I'm not that type of gay.

Bethany: I'm aware you're the straight gay. I just can't wait to see you in a skirt. Wait, are you gonna do it if they don't do it?

Me: yeah, I already got my costume

Bethany: (laughing)

Me: it was a pain in the butt to find a pair of size 12 heels.

Bethany: I bet, but can you walk in them?

Me: yes, I can actually.

Bethany: I'm so excited to see you as Heather Chandler

Me: I bet

Bethany: will you still do the candy store number?

Me: of course

Bethany: don't take this offensive but I wish you acted more gay

Me: (laughing) dude I top men, do makeup, dance and have a crippling obsession with big time rush. How do you get gayer then that?

Bethany: so you're a top?

Me: do I look like a bottom?

Bethany: yeah

Me: now that's insulting

Bethany: (laughing) some gay men who look like you are bottoms. But you give off bottom vibes.

My jaw dropped

Me: excuse me, how hell do I give off bottom vibes? Do you not know me?

Bethany: you just look like one

Me: I need to start working out again.

Bethany: working out isn't gonna change it

Me: oh fuck you

Bethany: (laughing)

Me: ask anybody I've ever had sex with I'm the top

Bethany: even the girls

Me: yeah

Bethany: okay

Me: hey imma go take a shower. Their AC was broke and it's hotter then the pits of hell.

Bethany: okay, I love you.

Me: I love you too

Hung up
Chris said you've tried to kill yourself multiple times? I said yeah. Amanda said why? I said doesn't matter. Ricky said uh yeah it does. I said if your mother didn't tell you then it's none of your business. Ricky said why didn't she tell me? I said my Xanax overdose wasn't exactly a secret. You'd know that if you actually came around instead of making this your life. But no let's just be stuck up Chris's ass. You don't know a goddamn thing about me Ricky. You're a shitty brother. I don't see why mom glorifies you. Now imma go take a cold shower. I went to the bathroom....