You're Going

Eric
I was laying on the couch watching American Horror Story when my mom walked downstairs. She said Eric are you ready? I said for what? Mom said your going on tour with your brother. While me and your dad work things out. Plus you need an attitude check and I think this will be the best way to change that. I said hell no! I am not going on tour with Ricky. Mom said yes you are. I said no I am not! She said please just go. You'll be there a month. I said ugh I don't wanna go. Mom said to bad your going. I said what about wrestling? I have a title match coming up. She said go pack. I ran to my bedroom pissed off. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing. I packed everything I needed. Then took my bag downstairs. Ricky was there. He said hey Eric. I rolled my eyes and said hey. Ricky said I'll take your bags. I said thank you. I grabbed my phone, charger and earbuds. I went to the bus. I went in the band starred at me. There were girls there. I said what? Justin said are you Eric? I said oh my god, I know you did not ask me that. Of course I'm Eric, how many other guys are you picking up? Justin said woah chill. I sat on the counter and played on my phone. Ryan said please get off the counter. I said ummm no. Vinny said alright wait for Ricky to bitch at you. I said oh wow I'm shaking in my Adidas. Ricky walked in and said Eric please get off the counter. I said okay we need to get some shit straight. You are not my dad. So you will not tell me what I can and can't do. Do you understand? Ricky said I'm 35 vs. 19 I will tell you what to do. I said oh please, I can easily take your ass down. Ricky said I'm not fighting a child. I said and who are they. Ryan said they're the cherry bombs. That's my fiancé Talitha, that's Kym, Amanda and Alicia. I said just don't be a bitch. I get enough of that with your parents. Ricky said alright. We left. Amanda said so Eric what do you like to do for fun? I said hang out with my friends. But that's obviously not gonna happen. Ricky said yeah. I said well where am I sleeping? Justin said back there. I said are you gonna show me? Ricky got up and said follow me. We went to the back. He showed me my bunk. I said thank you. I got in my bunk and played on my phone....