Hurt

Ricky
Eric just beat the shit out of that guy and me. They took me back to inks bus. Since the girls told me Eric was in ours. Shevy walked in and said what the hell happened? I said my brother. Ricky said someone had them at gun point and Eric walked in. Shevy said is he okay? I said oh yeah, he totally fucked up the other guy and did this to me. Shevy said a 19 year old did this to you. I said shut up Shevy. Shevy said I'm sorry but bro. Spencer said it is kinda funny that you got your ass kicked by a 19 year old. I said ya know what I'm going to the bus. I walked out. The rest of the band and the girls were outside. Justin said well you're never gonna live this down. I said shut up. Ricky said you got your ass kicked by a 19 year old. I went to the bus. Eric was passed out on the couch. I said Eric. Eric rolled over and didn't wake up. Kym got down and lightly shook him. Eric said stop. Kym said eric get up. Eric started breathing heavy. Kym looked at us. Alicia said Eric honey wake up. Eric said stop. Alicia shook him and said eric wake up! He shot up and almost punched her. He was literally an inch away from her face. Eric stopped himself and said I'm so sorry. He sat up, took a deep breath and stood up. Alicia said it's okay. I said what was that about? Eric said reliving my lovely trauma. Something that you have the luxury of not having to do. So still think you can kick my ass? I said Eric don't start. Eric said what ya gonna do? Justin stood between us and said no fighting. Eric grabbed a water bottle and said by the way I haven't heard a thank you. Talitha said thank you for being an absolute psychopath. Eric said you're welcome. Amanda said what if it wasn't on safety and you had the gun to your head? Eric said I don't care about my life, again it's nothing compared to god right here. I said please stop calling me that. Eric said well what else am I supposed to call you. Because that's all I've ever been compared to. I'm the fuck up and you're god. Be thankful I came in when I did. By the way I didn't even hurt you that bad. But swing on me once and see how much actual damage I could do to you. I said Eric I'm very sorry that you've been compared to me you whole life. Eric said actually are y'all off tomorrow? I said yeah. Eric said alright bet. I said why? Eric said I'm setting up a cage fight. I need to get this anger out. Ricky said definitely do that. I said I'm not going to the hospital. Eric said well you better watch your mouth. Because now you know I can kick your ass. I said are you at least gonna apologize for doing this to me? Eric said no, don't get in my way next time. Plus you deserved it. Eric's phone buzzed he looked at it and his jaw dropped. He turned red. He walked out of the bus. I said god he's a hot head. Talitha said I'll find out what's wrong later....