Cage

Next day

Kym
Eric wouldn't tell us what was wrong. Eric was cage fighting today. He had us at some gym. He was standing in the cage. We were all gonna watch. We wanted to see the actual damage he can do. A guy walked in the cage. They closed the cage. The ref said ready? Go! Eric just unloaded on the guy. Eric punched him and kneed him hard in the kidney. The guy doubled over. Eric pulled him up by his hair and started punching the guy repeatedly. He kneed him in the jaw. The guy fell, Eric got on top and punched him. The guys face was bleeding. Evan was on the other side of the cage. Evan's in TX2. He's on tour with us. Eric punched the guy until he was knocked out. Eric stood up and the ref raised his hand. Evan was trying to get Eric to walk over. Eric leaned against the cage and talked to him. Ryan said what's going on? They opened the cage. Evan walked in and took off his shirt. Eric smiled. Chris said what is Evan doing? They were helping the other guy out. Eric said you sure? Evan looked at the ref and said yeah. The ref said go. Evan grabbed Eric and took him down. I said oh wow. He punched Eric repeatedly. Eric rolled on top of him and punched Evan. Eric grabbed his arm and put him in an arm bar. Evan tapped out. Eric let go and sat on his knees. Evan said goddamn. Eric got up. He helped him up. Evan stuck his hand out. Eric shook it. They opened the cage. Eric walked over and said that felt good. Vinny said do you know Evan? Eric said no. Evan walked over and said hi. Chris said what are you doing here? Evan said believe it or not I'm into cage fighting when I'm not touring. Eric said why haven't we met yet then. Evan said I've seen you around. I was just nervous to talk to you. I heard y'all were held up yesterday. I said yeah. Evan said that must've been scary? Ricky said we were more worried about psychopath right there. Evan said why? I said oh he just let the guy hold a gun to his head. Eric said I have a death wish. Evan said I can tell. Eric said Hey, can I give you my number. Zach said of course! We can hang out while you're on tour. Eric said sick. He put his number in Evan's phone. Evan said I'll see y'all at the venue tomorrow. Eric smiled. Evan walked away. Eric said it felt good to get that out. Talitha said well at least we know we're definitely protected. The guys looked at us. I said y'all let us get held at gun point yesterday. I put my arm around Eric and said Imma go to him for protection. Eric smiled and said I need to shower and get this blood off me. Alicia said it's a look though. Eric laughed and walked off....