Fighting

Next day

Eric
I walked in the lounge. Ricky was there alone. Ricky said Eric can we talk, please? I said I don't wanna talk to you. I need some space. Ricky said okay. He got up and walked out of the bus. I got dressed and made myself a cup of coffee.

45 minutes later
I walked in the venue. I saw them standing on stage with the girls. A guy was standing in front of them. Chris said Eric! Get out! I walked in and said what's going on here? He was holding a gun. He pointed it at me and said who are you? I said the guy whose gonna fuck you up if you don't put that down. Ryan said Eric go to the bus! The guy said back up. I walked towards him. He said I'll shoot you! I got in his face. He put the gun to my forehead. Talitha said Eric! Are you crazy! I looked at the guy and said you know how many times I've put a gun to my head. I've tried killing myself I don't know how many times. So if you shoot me you'd be doing me a favor, shoot me. He said I will. I said go for it. Ricky said don't kill him please. I punched him, grabbed the gun and hit him in the head. I threw the gun off the stage, slung him on the ground, got on top of him and started punching him. I took all my anger out on him. He was bleeding bad. Guys pulled me off. I fought through them and started kicking the guy. Everyone was screaming for me to stop. Ricky grabbed me and screamed ERIC STOP! I punched Ricky. I started beating Ricky. Ricky fell on the ground. I started punching him repeatedly. Ryan and Justin pulled me off. My hands were covered in blood. I screamed LET ME GO! They dragged me outside. The girls came out. Alicia said Eric are you okay? I broke down. I started crying. Talitha said calm down. I screamed LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I went to the bus, washed my hands and took 2 of my Xanax. I laid on the couch, turned on terrifier 2 and relaxed until I fell asleep....