Ch. 12 - Rectify

"Choso..." you whispered as he stood from his bed, innocent doe eyes somehow hunting you down despite their fragile look.

You stayed still as he approached you, coarse hand brushing your cheek as his lips met yours. You both knew it was so wrong, but at the same time if felt so right. 
The soft warmth of his lips were so inviting, his ashy, smoky scent luring you in like prey to a hunter. 
As your emotions became mixed up, you felt a lump of pain form in your throat as you choked back tears. Your mind raced with thoughts. You had no idea if what you were doing was illegal. You wondered what your mother would think if she caught you. You thought about the kind of person he was but then went more to what he'd gone through. It was safe to say that your mind was completely tangled in the unknown.

"We can't," you pulled yourself from him until you were at the threshold of his bedroom door, "you're just high and you'll come to in the morning."

"Y/N..." his voice trailed off, eyes still clearly bloodshot. "I'm not that high anymore," he tried to assure you.

"Sure, but just to be completely positive...I'm going to go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow..." you mumbled before shutting the door behind you - loneliness seeping in. 

With his door shut and all of the lights in the house nearly off, it felt incredibly empty. You leaned against the wall next to his door and fell into a crunch, allowing your head to fall in your hands. 
You felt incredibly conflicted. Not only were the previous thoughts flooding your brain, but Mahito did as well. 
What the fuck am I doing? I'm in a relationship and I chose to fuck my goddamn brother of all people...

You had to right the wrong. Getting out your phone, you quickly texted your partner - hoping he'd be awake at such an early hour. No sleep for me... You thought.

Just as you hoped, he answered your text right away. You had invited him over, the perfect night to do so seeing as your mother and her new husband would be home the next day.
Within the half hour he had shown up at your door, the door to your new home for the first time.

AN: Sorry Mahito simps, this is smut but it's not enjoyable (and not because I hate Mahito, this just needs to happen for the plot. :') )
"This was a pleasant surprise," he smiled, stepping in and removing his shoes, "you really upgraded!"

"Yeah," you giggled, pushing hair behind your ears and blushing, "I figured...it was...time."

"Time?" He questioned, cocking his head slightly. You flattened your expression, his tone indicated he knew exactly what you were talking about. "I'm just kidding," he finally gave up on his poor attempt of an act.

The two of you bolted up the stairs like little kids. You rounded the corner and entered your bedroom, tightly locking the door behind you. 

When you turned around, you found Mahito completely naked in all of his chaotic energy. Your eyes widened in shock, a poor attempt to hide your laughter as well. Mahito had his hands proudly on his hips as he stood - already fully erect at that. 

"What are you laughing at?" He dropped his arms when the giggles escaped your lips. 

"Just you," you shook your head and walked to him, pecking his lips. He smiled through your kiss and the two of you fell back on your bed.

The kiss began intensifying as your clothes began to fall off. He positioned his body above yours, hands flying to your breast - sweet, smooth massages to the spongy flesh. He enjoyed the feeling of your skin pouring in-between his fingers. 
His tongue was rough like sandpaper against yours. His long, gray hair fell in your face and you had to run your fingers through it to keep it away. It was soft and silky, something that surprised you - it seemed he had a perfect hair regimen.