Ch. 13 - Dinner

You were told that the restaurant was fancy and that it would be best to dress as such. 
You didn't have much, pulling out a matte purple dress that went to your mid-thigh that you had originally bought for a school function. For shoes, you slipped on a pair of black block heels - the only 'fancy' pair of shoes you owned.
You also took the time to do your hair and makeup, spending that time enjoying your favorite music - happily lip syncing in the mirror as you slid the mascara stick over your eyelashes.

"Hey there," Choso leaned on your door frame - already dressed in his best which was a black button up, black slacks, and a pair of leather loafers. You jumped a little with his sudden presence, nearly smudging your eye liner. "Wooww, look at you," he smiled cockily in your direction as you looked over at him from your full-size mirror.

"You're not so bad yourself," you smiled, "are we heading out now, I guess?"

"Not yet...I wanted to see if you wanted to...have some fun..." he asked lowly, stepping further into your room and cracking the door to prevent unwanted visitors.

"I thought we both agreed..." your voice trailed off, still afraid that someone would hear.

"I mean, it doesn't involve anything between us like that...just think of it as you getting to punish me for being an ass about your boyfriend," he reached into his back pocket where he was hiding the object.

"What is that?" You asked, just wanting more context - you could already clearly tell what it was...
A plug.

"Well...this one's special," he started, reaching into his front pocket and pulling out a folded piece of paper. "You can control it from your phone." He enthusiastically wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Oh?" You asked, now turning to face him completely after finishing your makeup. 

"I was thinking how much fun it would be for you to use this on me while we eat dinner," he explained, "you'll get to punish me and watch me try to stifle myself. I'll get the pleasure from this shoved...well...you know," he blushed slightly, extending his arm to give you the instructions. 

"I could get behind that," you playfully narrowed your eyes at him, smile twisting with your expression. 

"Great," he mimicked your expression, "all you gotta' do is download the app," he motioned to the instructions that you now held. "I'll go...put it in," he then opened your door and you watched from the view of your bedroom as he walked to his own, gently clicking the door shut.

When the time came, you met Choso downstairs. The two of you stood behind the couch right where the entryway was to wait for everyone else. 

"Well," Choso sighed with a tired smile, sliding his hands in his pockets, "test it out." 

"Alright," you smiled, pulling out your phone and opening the app. 
It was very straight-forward. There was a single button and then a sliding bar to change the intensity which was set to the center at this point, neither too soft nor too hard. 

With your pointer finger slightly shaking, you pressed your screen and looked up at Choso who had his eyes squeezed shut and an uncomfortable flat-lipped smile on his face.

"Yep, it works," he nearly whispered, trying to peek from his eyes. You released the button and he took a deep breath out to resume a normal composure.

"Are you kids ready to go?!" Your mother excitedly asked as she and Noritoshi walked down the stairs with one another. Eso and Kechizu were close behind. "First dinner as a family!" 

"Sure," you smiled sweetly.

"And probably the last," Choso muttered under his breath at the same time. Your mom heard it, but she chose to ignore it thinking that it was just the new step-mom blues.