Ch. 16 - Caught

You were frozen, completely unsure of what just happened or how to respond. You then heard some rustling just outside of the bedroom door - another bedroom door shutting and footsteps headed straight for the room. 

They were coming too fast. There was no time. The door just burst right open, the doorknob leaving a dent in the plaster with the force.
Noritoshi stormed to the center of the room as Choso pulled himself from you. Noritoshi was wearing a pair of fancy pajamas and a long robe. Your petrified mother stood just outside of the room in her nightgown, making direct eye contact with you.
You yanked Choso's bedroom sheets over your naked body and he cupped his genitals, a poor attempt at covering up. 

"I thought I said no women when we're here!" Noritoshi shouted angrily before he realized what was going on. "What is going on here?!" Veins were popping from his head and neck. His usually perfectly styled hair, even when in sleepwear, was falling out of place. You had never seen such rage in a person. 

"What does it fucking look like?" Choso rolled his eyes, completely unphased by his father's anger.

"Get out of my house," Noritoshi pointed toward the doorway, voice back at a normal volume but just as cold. "You too," he looked at you, the piercing stare he gave radiating through your bones.

"Noritoshi," your mother rushed to his side and put a comforting hand on his upper arm, "not my kid. I can't tell you what to do with Choso, but my child stays," she shook her head quietly. Noritoshi took a deep breath and looked down at his wife with a calm expression. You were shocked that she was coming to your defense.

"Sure, sweetie," something about the way he hissed that sent chills through your spine. "But you..." his gaze met Choso's again, "I want you out. Now." 

With that, Noritoshi dragged your mother from the room and slammed the door shut behind him. You swore that he could've ripped the doorknob off if he wanted to. 
You felt a lump in your throat from the mix of emotions. You were embarrassed to be caught naked, mortified to be caught doing it with your step brother, and devastated by the pain Choso was going through all because you initiated something that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled weakly through your pained throat. Choso was just throwing clothes from his drawers into a single suitcase that he had tossed into the center of the floor. "I shouldn't have..."

"No," Choso said quickly as he continued tossing his things toward the case, "it's not your fault so don't blame yourself for anything." He pointed at you sternly. "This was a long time coming anyway."

"Where are you gonna' go?" You asked, crawling off the bed and collecting your clothing as he just continued packing naked.

"Probably Satoru's," he sighed, "he's just down the street."

"I should come with you," you pulled on your pajama shorts and stared at him intently for his answer.

"You can if you want," he smirked to himself, hoping you would.

"I will," you slipped your shirt back over your head, "I'm not worth anything to him anyways. And my mom should understand...or at least I hope she does to some extent."

"Uh..." Choso looked at you funny, "you were fucking me."

"Well, it's not like we're related," you repeated, "but she ran away with my dad against her parents' wishes, it's kinda' like I'm supposed to do this," you explained.

"You're equating me to your father," he paused his packing and put his hands on his hips, the smirk still plastered on his lips as if he were proud of that.