第25章

Your POV:

I woke and decided to take a shower and get dressed. Then I had a small breakfast like a piece of toast. Then I started walking to school.

On the way I saw sanemi.

"Sanemi!"

I yelled and he turned to see me.

"Oh hi y/n."

He said as I started walking next to him.

Then I felt someone hug me from behind, startled at first I relaxed once I knew who it was.

"Good morning douma."

"Good morning y/n~"

Then he let go and started walking beside me.

The three of us had a nice chat on the way to school.

Sanemi left after we made to it the lockers

Sanemi left after we made to it the lockers. Me and douma got our stuff, then headed off to our home rooms.

>•————————————————————————•<

~homeroom classroom~

I walked in and saw the trio. Zenitsu and tanjiro noticed me and waved me over. I saw inosuke looking like he was in a day dream but a not to happy one.

"What's wrong with inosuke?"

I asked concerned

"Oh...on the way to school he dropped his lunch into the river and so he has nothing to eat for lunch today."

Tanjiro explained

I felt so bad for inosuke. So I went over to him

I put my hand on his back gently to get his attention.

"Hey inosuke, after school do you want to go get something to eat together? We can get anything you want my treat. Speaking of, we can also go to a sweets shop for some dessert afterwards, I have a gift card for a certain sweets shop?"

he looked at me with the brightest eyes

"really?!"

I smiled back at him and said

"of course!"

he hugged me, eve though it was more like a chock hold.

"then the great inosuke accepts this invitation!"

he let me go and i went to go sit back down. as i sat down in my chair muzan walked in to take attendance  

>•————————————————————————•<

~baking class~

I walked in and Mitsuri greeted me as usual and we chatted until the teacher walked in and said that the school was having a bake sale so each of us had to come up with a dessert to sell at the bake sale.