第32章

I woke up and stretched. Then I look on my phone to see the time and saw a notification from my message app from mitsuri. It was a link to something, I clicked it and saw it was a link to a photography website and our picture was the first thing I saw.

It was actually the most popular picture on that website.

"Well I'm guessing that guy probably got into that job then."

Then I see she texted me

Sakura mochi angel:
Don't forget to wear your outfit!

I groaned when I saw the text. I didn't want to wear that stupid outfit again. But then the thought of mitsuri getting upset was enough motivation to make myself put it on.

>•————————————————————————•<

As I walking towards the elevator to go down I felt someone poke me. I turn to see shinobu

"Ara ara~ y/n where you going that requires you to wear that outfit?"

She said following me into the elevator

I nervously laughed

"Mitsuri bought me and herself maid outfits for the school bake sale. yesterday and today is our turn to sell the treats."

The elevator dinged and we walked out together

"You mind if I come along? I'd love to get some treats for me and kanao."

"Speaking of...how is kanao?"

"Oh she's doing just fine, but she seems happier now a days, I actually haven't seen her this happy since my—"

She stopped walking and looked to the ground.

I turn to see what was wrong

"Shinobu? Hey. What's wrong?"

I put a hand on her shoulder.

She looked at me with a smile but it was so obviously fake.

"Oh it's nothing. Nothing at all."

I thought for a moment

"Listen. I won't push you to tell me and I'm sure it's none of my business. But. Shinobu, we're friends remember. I can tell that you thought of something that has upset you. As your friend I want to be there for you."

I pulled her into a hug

"You don't have to tell me now or ever, we'll talk about it when your ready to talk about it. And I'll listen and try to help. Because you a very dear friend to me shinobu. you have always been there when I needed help. So I want to be there for you when you need help."

I felt her grip onto my outfit tighter but then relax and she looked at me with a genuine smile this time.

"Thanks y/n. I really appreciate it."

"Anytime shinobu. Anytime."

The moment was then cutoff with a ring from my phone and I saw mitsuri was calling me

"Hello."

"Y/n are you near our time is about to start and costumers are starting to already line up and it's kinda stressing me out!"

"Hey. Hey. Hey. It's okay I'll be there soon."

I hung up and shinobu giggled.

"Well let's hurry to your little stall before kanroji has a nervous breakdown."

Then went to the school