第34章

(Okay so I didn't write a bunch of chapters for the Fnaf special. Cause this is a demon slayer book. But if you guys really want to see a continuation. I'll make a separate book on the story just comment 'Gregory~' letting me know you want a book continuation. I also created a Fnaf book called 'the little genius')

>•————————————————————————•<

Your POV:

I awoke from a dream

"Gregory!"

I then looked around and saw I was in my room. I lay my head back down and groan. I miss my world's video games.

Then I looked at the time

'Ha. I'm so screwed.'

I had to get ready, get dressed and get to school.

In 15 minutes.

I got up slowly, just stood for a second. Then I grabbed a random pair of jeans and a random shirt along with a hoodie. I frantically put them on as I ran down stairs.

I grabbed an apple then my backpack and bolted out the door.

Then me being stupid thought

'You know this is an anime. I'm going to jump over the rail onto the ground.'

And I was fine. Because I lived on the third floor near a tree. I jumped over the rail and grabbed onto the tree branch. Then let go landing safely on the ground.

Even though I walked away and acted like it was nothing it was nothing like how I was feeling in my head.

'That actually worked? I thought I was that anime character that does something dumb and gets hurt because they did something dumb.' 

I then realized I had 6 minutes to get to school, I kicked myself into hyper drive and ran all the way to school and I was about to die. I then sprinted to my locker as the bell rang. I grabbed my things and booked it to Muzans classroom.

>•————————————————————————•<

I ran to my desk, sat down and slammed my head on it.

"Y/n you okay?"

Zenitsu asked

I lifted up my head

"Yeah I'm fine just a little tired."

Tanjiro then patted my head

"Aren't we all?"

Then the four of us laugh.

Then the door opens Muzan walks in and started homeroom

>•————————————————————————•<

I walked into baking class but saw no mitsuri.

I then went to our station and waited for her to show but she didn't even when the teacher walked in.

I decided to text mitsuri after class.

Today we were making parfaits. I decided on a strawberry one.

I think it turned out good and my teacher told me I did great