第52章

Your POV:

I woke up this morning and went downstairs to see a plate of food with a note. I pick it up and read it

'Hey N/n, I went back to work today and I won't be back until around 7, have a nice day and I hope you enjoy breakfast.

                   ~Obanai '

You forgot that Obanai took awhile off work to get adjusted and just to take a break.

You ate the breakfast he made before he left, then spent your day laying on the couch scrolling through different social medias and getting bored after an hour. You then thought about what to do.

Then you thought about seeing Miss Tamayo, she did ask to see you.

So you sent her a text asking if she was free today.

She responded she was and to come around 1.

It was 10. So you had about an hour to kill, so you spent it watching TV.

[1 Hour later]

After an hour you got ready. You put on very loose baggy clothing so you can easily move them if she needed to inspect you or something.

You walk out and started heading to her office.

>•————————————————————————•<

When you get there. You sit there and text you were there.

Then yushiro comes out and asks you to follow him to Miss Tamayo's office.

He leads you there and then you walk in.

Miss Tamayo was there sitting with a gentle expression

"Y/n. I'm glad you could come here. Please sit."

You sit down like she asked and she handed you a cup of water.

"You remember what we discussed last time y/n?"

She asked and you nodded your head

"Yes. But I'm still too scared of running onto open traffic and getting hit. I could very well die for real or wake up in my original world."

You say and she nods her head and put on a pitiful expression

"I understand your fear. But you should really consider doing it y/n. Because I think we have a more urgent problem."

Your head perked up when she said this

"How so?"

You asked

"Well y/n I'm looking over dates with you and other things that appear on the news."

She then turned her screen to show you a series of picture with people around your age

"Y/n. Think very careful when I ask this. Do you recognize all these people?"

You looked at the all the images. you did recognize them all.

"Yeah I do recognize them."

"Y/n, tell me what something all these people had in common when they interacted with you?"

"What they all had in common? Well...they didn't like me...and would pick on me physically or emotionally, mostly physically."

Miss Tamayo nodded