第35章

So I did it and I made a continuation of the story go check it out. Something's changed but everything else is the same don't worry I didn't change it too much.

>•————————————————————————•<

Your POV:

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

I went downstairs and saw Obanai making breakfast and I also looked at the time it was super early.

"Your sure up early."

He turned to me surprised to see me. He wasn't wearing his mask yet. He softly smiled when he saw me and turned back to his cooking

"Cooking takes some time. How about you sit down I'm almost done."

I did what he asked and he came over and placed the food down. There was bacon, eggs, pancakes, and a small cup of fruit

"You know you didn't have to cook me breakfast too."

"That would've been rude, you've been especially nice to me and letting me stay in your home."

"Of course I did we are friends."

After we ate I cleaned our dishes and we chatted for a couple of minutes he looked so happy

>•————————————————————————•<

Obanai's POV:

Y/n your so perfect. Just hearing you talk to me brings me so much joy. Your still not creeped out by my scar, not even when you first saw it you weren't scared or disgusted. I never believed anybody would love me, but you come in and proved me wrong. You loved me even with my flaws. Your amazing.

>•————————————————————————•<

Your POV:

I looked at the time and suggested we start getting ready and he agreed.

As I finished getting ready I heard a knock at my door.

I opened it and it was shinobu.

"Hey shinobu!"

"Hi y/n! You ready to head to school?"

"Yeah we just gotta a wait for Obanai."

"Iguro? He's here?"

"Yeah I'm right here."

Obanai said behind me dressed with his mask back on.

"Oh...I didn't know you two were together..."

"What?! No no! Me and Obanai aren't together! He was just staying at my place for the night!"

I waved my hand all around my face while explaining it to her.