第30章

Your POV:

I woke up in such a good mood! How could I not be after have such a great meal at Mitsuri's place.

Today was also the sports day at school so there were no classes.

If I remember correctly, we were teamed with people in our gym class. That means I'm spending the day with giyu, rengoku, and Obanai.

I had an actual breakfast because I'll be using a lot more energy than usual. A piece of toast and an apple won't cut it.

I ran to school and saw kids already getting changed.

I got in my gym attire and went to go find my gym class.

I saw Obanai, giyu, and rengoku chatting with each other. I yelled over to them and they waved me over.

"Y/n! Are you fired up! I know I sure am!"

Rengoku yelled

"Yeah! I'm really excited!"

I responded hopping up and down on my heels.

"Today is going to be exhausting."

Obanai groaned

"I just hope nothing happens besides the usual."

Giyu said under his breath.

Then the speakers came on and said that all the classes had to get together.

As we walked through the field we saw all the different classes we were competing against.

The first game was announced it was going to be an obstacle course.

"It seems we're starting this out tough."

Obanai said

The obstacle race had many different elements that I was thankful that the teacher explained cause I would have no clue what to do.

So the first thing we had to do was crawl under a net as fast as we can, then grabbed these little round balls that we had to hold in a spoon and get it into a bucket, then as we run by a pole we have to pop a water balloon attached to it, Then finally grab a sack and jump to the finish line.

Hearing all that sounded exhausting. They said that all teams had to have 3 different players go.

I actually didn't pick either rengoku or giyu. But Obanai was with two other kids. If the crowd could see his face without all that hair in the way. They would see a face that says 'I wanna die.'

As soon as the sound went off the race had started, Obanai was actually going pretty quickly for somebody who didn't wish they were doing that.

Once he cross the finish he came over to us while patting

"Well done iguro! You gave the class a great beginning!"

Rengoku congratulated

"I'm surprised. You looked like you wouldn't care."

I said

"I don't care. But I also don't want our classmates shouting at me to go faster and the faster I do it the faster I can get it over with."

He explained, still trying to catch his breath.

"Well for whatever reason! I think you did great!"

Rengoku said

>•————————————————————————•<

Next was a long jump