The Planning of the Story

The rewrite of ten chapters will be released in mid-December. I'm still planning on a lot of things for it since the last one had a lot of confusion. Though, I'm still keeping the original characters that I made.

I need a favor from everyone though. I'm here to ask some original characters. My story needs a bit of life since I don't want to use the characters from other animes frequently.

So... Here are some things you guys can fill up.

Name:
Power: (Magic/Semblance/Sacred Gear) Note: Don't make them OP. We already have the reader for that category.
Background:
Personality: (This will challenge my writing skills.)
Likes/Hobbies/Favorites:
Dislikes: (I don't know why but sure.)

Now. The thing that everyone wants when it comes to fanfics.

Harem or not?

If Harem... Here are the animes and games that will be included in this story.

Undertale
League of Legends
Azur Lane
Mobile Legends (Just the skins for references.)
Pokemon (Just the moves and abilities. They will be spotted through the story. :>)
Solo Leveling (This book is connected to my other one called "Chaos Night.")
RWBY
HS DxD
MHA
Black Clover (The magic system that I use. I have another story for this.)
Touhou Project (Still planning.)

For those hungry wolves :D

Who will be included in the harem? I already have five choices. Those include Ruby, Neo, Belfast, Prinz Eugen, and Atago.

Comment here on who you want me to include. I'm only gonna choose ten out of them. I don't like doing mass harem since... it is bullshit... so, yeah. :D

DM me here. 

Great Red#2155

For the characters. :D

Anyway. That's all for now.

Ciao! :D